Done With Everybody! -27

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW SHARE4MORE

Jayden
"Blue get the fuck up off me!" I try to get out of her hold "I swear to God if you try to have sex with me ima stab you" I say "Mmm you are do it?" Blue gets off of me and I smack the shit out of her face "DO NOT EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" I say "if I do?" She asks "I want you back..."
"Blue I'm not... goodbye!" I walk out of her house I'm done...
text messages
Me: Get your stuff and leave please I am done
Takai: Got back with Blue?
Me: Nah I'm just done with everyone
Takai: Umm are you serious??
Me: serious! Please get ur stuff together I'll be there soon
••••••••••••••••••••••••
Me: I'm moving since you won't stop
Blue: You fr?
Me: dead serious
Blue: wow ok 👍🏾
Me: yep bye

Once I get home I pop the trunk and head inside, Takai hasn't packed anything... She only has a few items but shit isn't packed "MOM WHY ARE YOU MAKING HER LEAVE?" Jailene asks with tears in her eyes "Blue and Takai aren't right for me "Mom please!" Jailene cries "I know how you feel but Takai messed up... She isn't right for me!" I say "Mom give her a second chance she changed!" She continues crying "Please mom... Juliana didn't even try but Takai is trying... please?" She begs "I'll think about it..."  "I'm not leaving and I didn't pack none of my stuff" Takai comes in from outside with Kaiden, Probably took a walk "Where's your lil girlfriend?" Takai asks "She ain't my damn girlfriend watch your mouth" I say "Can we talk?" Takai Asks "mom please" Jailene sighs "I'm not going anywhere Jailene don't worry" Takai hugs and kisses Jailene "hmm" I head to the bedroom while Kaiden goes and plays with Jailene. "What do you want to talk about?" I ask as I strip out of my clothes leaving my black Ralph Lauren boxers on and my black and white Nike sports bra "What happened with Blue?" Takai asks "Nothing Ight" I say as I sit on the edge of the bed "Something obviously did so talk to me babe." Takai sits beside me "She pinned me down and I got weak... I froze, my head started hurting and My ears started ringing for a bit but she didn't notice... She didn't do nothing sexual to me just pinned me" I shake my head "want me to beat her ass?" Takai asks "Y..No" I was about to say yes but I didn't "Are you okay?" She asks "Yeah.. I'll be fine I just want to take a hot shower, get into bed and sleep please make them dinner" I say as I take my shoes and socks off then head into the bathroom to take a shower "Okay" Takai kisses my cheek before heading back downstairs.

1 new message
Blue💙: look I'm sorry... I don't understand how all of this happened but I miss us baby We belong together 💔
Me: No we do not Blue, I feel like you are being obsessive
Blue💙: babe I am not I just really love you
Me: Blue get the fuck on I am through
Blue💙: Okay Jay💔🔓 ima miss you
Me: You'll be fine goodbye 👋🏾
Blue💙: I guess 💔💔💔
I don't bother texting back there is no need to. I am through with her and through with everyone else I've ever dated! A new life is soon to happen. I always end up with a crazy girlfriend, obsessive girlfriend who someone who doesn't know how to interact with children. I need my soulmate already.... I wonder how many times I walked past her.....