Chapter Fourteen: An End

(Y/N) POV:

After a talk that Tuesday, we agreed on a café date. Now, it was time for me to take him up on that offer.

I sifted through my closet to look for something to wear when Cammy bursted through the door. I jumped at the sudden sound and she smirked.

"Wear this on your date!" She held up a fuzzy gray plaid dress with long sleeves and smirked.

"A dress? It's not warm enough for that." I took the hanger and looked it over.

"It's not so bad out and it's not like you're going to stay out until two in the morning, right?" Cammy raised her eyebrow.

"We're not. I'll think about it now leave me be." I waved he out and closed the door.

I looked the dress over, it was really pretty but I'm pretty sure I'd be cold later. When I thought it over, I realized I could wear black leggings with it and it'd look even better. I picked out a small crossbody bag to go along with it.

I quickly changed into my outfit and checked the time. Asahi said he'd pick me up at my door around one and it was currently twelve fourty five so I had a few free minutes.

I peeked into Cammy and Sayuri's room and saw Sayuri on her phone. Cammy was in the shower so I took the opportunity to slip in.

"Heyyy Sayuriii." I sat at the edge of the bed.

"Hm? What do you want?" She looked up from her phone.

"Do you mind doing my hair?" I lifted a few strands up to tempt her.

"Hurry and get over here, I've been wanting to." Sayuri tossed her phone across the bed and it dropped on the floor. She stared at the fallen phone with disappointment, "How dare you?"

I chuckled a little and sat on the bed with my back facing her. Sayuri pulled out a brush and started brushing through my hair. Then she lightly tugged and pulled at my hair, styling it in a way unbeknownst to me.

When Sayuri was done, she held a mirror in front of me to see the end result. She had made a low side braid to go with my outfit.

"So pretty! Thank you!" I quickly hugged her and hopped off the bed.

I picked up Sayuri's phone off the floor and handed it to her. Cammy was standing by the doorway, drying off her hair with a towel. I walked past Cammy and she put a hand on my shoulder.

"Not so fast I have ques-" Cammy was cut off by the doorbell.

I took the opportunity to escape her grasp on me and ran to the door. I slipped into ankle boots so we could leave before Cammy tried something. Trying to calm myself down, I opened the door. On the other side awaited Asahi with a single flower in hand.

"Hello beautiful, for you." Asahi's black dress shirt and dark jeans contradicted the white flower he held out.

I took the flower and smiled down at it, "Jasmine flower, meaning-"

"Meaning love and beauty." Asahi finished my thought. "I did some research of my own."

I looked up at him in surprise. How sweet of him.