Ropes

I'm going to hell after writing this-.

Tw: It's smut -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sapnap lets out a loud moan as George rides him,"Baby..please untie me.. I wanna touch you!" The raven haired boy said tugging at the ropes that were tied to the bed post. "No,bad boys don't get touch me,especially after what happened today." George said ignoring his boyfriend pleads.  Sapnap tried to thrust his hips into George but his boyfriend always gets off of him,"If you keep doing that,I'm just gonna leave and do a livestream, while you're here tied up and horny." George said annoyed. "No! Baby I'm sorry! I promise to be good!" Sapnap cried out. "Do it one more time and I'm leaving." George warns the other who nods in response,he then slides back down onto Sapnap's dick,beginning to bounce once again.  Sapnap bites his lip loving how his boyfriend felt around him,"Baby,you feel so good. I love the way you feel,I'm sorry that I was flirting  with Dream and Bad to make you jealous,I know how that makes you upset.I love you,I'm yours."he said . George gives him a quick kiss "Say that again. Who do you belong to ?" He asked bouncing faster causing the other man to moan loudly and to buck his hips,thrusting into George. "I belong to you! I'm yours and only yours!" Sapnap shouted pulling harshly at the ropes. George quickly untie his boyfriend who immediately grabs George's hips slamming him down onto his dick as he roughly thrust into him. "Sapnap! Oh god!." George shouted digging his nails into his boyfriend's skin then came onto his  stomach. Sapnap thrusted into George a few more times before coming inside of him,George then gets off of Sapnap and collapsed next to him. Sapnap quickly wrapps his arms around him giving him kisses,"I love youu." Sapnap whispers then pulled the blanket over them. George snuggled close to his boyfriend,"I love you too." He said before closing his eye and going to sleep.