6.

(ok pop quiz is kipos birth sign ♈️ Aries?..)

Charlie was sitting in the cave her and kipo were in kipos words played over and over in her mind " our den" Charlie mumbled then chuckled smiling " that sounds really nice kipper" Charlie said and got up.

Charlie walked back to brook and flora " hey guys" Charlie said smiling flora gave Charlie a questioning look " what's got you so happy char?" Flora asks suspicious Charlie's face lit up with blush and she rubbed the back of her neck.

Brook smirked at flora and nudged him " OH Charlie you have a crush!" Flora said grinning " who is it char!" Brook yelled excited for the wedding.

" uh...I don't know?.." Charlie said shying away from the tallers " it's kipo ain't it?" Brook said teasingly Charlie's face lit up like a wildfire and flora laughed.

Flora fell down laughing while brook nudged Charlie.

" soo~ char char when's the wedding?~" brook asked teasingly Charlie growled embarrassinged and pushed him away
" I-I don't like her!...I bet she doesn't even like me..." Charlie says looking down
Flora chuckled and sat up " I've heard the way kipo talks about you Charlie! I bet my life that she likes you!" Flora said confident until he got a jab to the side from brook.

The only reason brook hit him was because he bet his life on it Charlie looked at flora with a tiny smile " well don't die on me if you're wrong..hehe..." Charlie said smiling.

Kipo was on her bed splayed out thinking about what happened at the cave 2 days ago kipo blushed remembering what she said ' our den...' kipo groaned and covered her face.

" why am I so stupid!" Kipo yelled this yelling brought the attention of song kipos mother
Song walked up the stairs and into kipos room only to see her daughters face covered in blush.

" kipo are you ok?" Song asked her flustered daughter kipo looked at her mother and whined " mom I need help.." kipo says frowning and a blushed face.

Song immediately understood what kipo was thinking " oh my god my daughter has a crush!" The pale woman squealed in delight.

Kipo groaned " ok, ok maybe- but I don't think she likes me..." kipo gets quieter toward the end song smiles and sits by her pink skinned daughter.

" I'm sure she likes you! I mean I haven't met her yet but if you like her I should too!" Song says while patting kipos back.

Kipo smiles toward her mother " I will bring her here tomorrow. Since you haven't met her yet!" Kipo yelled smilling.
Song chuckled and nodded " ok honey" song said then walked back to the kitchen.

               Kipo smiled and blushed ' well Charlie's gonna meet my parents' kipo thought and laid down.