Chapter 9 - Messing around

"STOP MOVING!"

"WELL STOP SHOUTING THEN! YOU'RE GONNA WAKE HIM UP!"

"THEN STOP MOVING!!"

I was awaken by the familiar shouting of two idiots. My eyes opened slowly, with the light coming from the lava getting in my eyes. I let out a little murmur and shifted to a more comfortable position.

"Wow, I told you that you would wake him up! Good job Sapnap!"

"He's not fully awake yet!"

"Actually, yes I am" I mumbled in response.

"...Sorry Dream"

"What about you would be quieter next time?" George's voice chuckled.

"Oh no George, you were part of it too" I mumbled again, turning around to face them. Sapnap let out a laugh.

"Wow Dream, you look even shittier than our little Gogy right here" Sapnap giggled, getting a little annoyed "Hey!" from George.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I mean that your hair is super messed up and you're face is red as hell" he continued.

"My face?" I questioned, accidentally poking myself in the eye.

"aGH SHI-... I actually forgot I had my mask off.." I mumbled, a little embarrassed.

"You're such an idiot" George giggled.

"Don't worry Dreamy-poo, Sappy Nappy will fix you up as soon as George STOPS MOVING!"

"Ok ok, shut up I'm trying!" George mumbled. I laughed at them, sitting up. Sapnap was combing George's hair with his fingers, also having a bucket of water next to him.

"Aaand... done! Now you look amazing Gogy!"

"Thanks Sap"

"Your turn Dream!"

"Huh-? Oh yeah, ok"

"Did you zone out?" George chuckled as I sat on the stone George was just sitting on.

"Yeah"

"Well Dream, get ready to get fixed up by Sapnap, the expert of fixing people up!" Sapnap said.

"I'm not too sure about that one" I laughed. Sapnap slightly slapped my head as I wheezed. He then put his hand in my hair.

"Oh my god how is your hair this messy"

"Don't ask me"

"But it's your hair"

"True, but it's not my fault it's messed up"

"But it kinda is though?"

"...Shut up" I heard Sapnap giggle afterwards. He started to comb my hair with his hand, which was not the best way to do it but it'll have to do. It felt nice just to relax with your homies after a rough experience. I closed my eyes and thought about them. George and Sapnap, they both were so important to me. They were like my family- no, they were my family. I loved both of them so much. (In a friend way, hold your horses shippers)
My thoughts were interrupted by George, who came in the cave. I didn't even notice him leaving. He came up to me and sat next to me.

"Hey Dream, I found something" he said.

"Oh? What did you find?" I asked. He smiled and put something in my hand. I looked closer, realizing that it was a piece of clay.

"It's your twin" George giggled. My brain wasn't really working, so I just stared at the clay with confusion.

"...Get it?"

"No..?" I mumbled.

"Idiot, your name is Clay!" Sapnap laughed.

"...I'm an idiot"

"You are. You can keep it by the way" George smiled and walked away.

"And your hair is done as well, turned out good!" Sapnap said, slapping me carefully on my shoulder.

"Thanks Sapnap. Can I have my mask now?"

"Oh no, you are not hiding behind that again!"

"I'm not going to! I'm just gonna wear it on the side of my head or something"

"Ok fine" George murmured, handing me the mask. I put it on the side of my head, not breaking my promise.

"Ok so what do we do next?" Sapnap asked.

"Today let's just rest. Tomorrow we should be ready to make our way to the stronghold, gathering some stuff on the way" I planned out.

"Sounds good to me" George agreed.

"Let's do that then" Sapnap said.

We spent the rest of the day laughing, messing around and telling stories. In the evening we cuddled even more, falling asleep after. It was nice to be like this, doing stuff we couldn't normally do, since we lived so far away from each other.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Forgive me for my broken English on this one, I finished this at 12.30 AM on a school weekend
But who needs sleep anyway am I right chat
I'll spell check this in the morning If I remember

Also BIDEN WON POG (I'm not even American and I'm still super hyped about it GET THAT ORANGE OUT OF THE OFFICE)