2. A DIMENSION NEVER KNEW WAS REAL

Y/N'S POV :

It was 8 pm at night and me and Jacob where walking together back to drop me off at my house .

" you know babe , it was nice hanging out today plus thank you for nice date we had , the beach at sunset was great "  I said smiling at him holding his hand .

" glad you enjoyed it and thanks to you my lady for everything you did for me " jock said smiling back .

" not a problem babe " I said as I leaned my head on his shoulders and my hands holding his arms . 12 minutes later I was at my house relaxing with jock watching some movies together . Until I heard noises from upstairs of my house 

( that's if you have stairs in your house , if not then maybe from your room ) .

" babe I just heard footsteps upstairs " I said scared hugging him .

" those are maybe your parents " He said .

" no they left 4 minutes ago remember ? " I asked .

" oh..... we should take a look " He said getting a flashlight from the drawers and passed one to me .

" Okay.... I think someone broke in without us knowing " I said . Me and jock went up the stairs with our flashlight on . I was following jock from behind getting anxious .
Jock went to my parents room and turned the lights on .
We looked around in there .
There was no sign of anyone . Then I heard the noises coming from my room .
Him and I headed into my room and.........my room was a mess .
Pillows all ripped up , the pictures and drawings ripped off from the wall leaving a few scratches on the walls .
I gasped in horror with my hands covering my mouth and my eyes wide open terrified . Then out of the blue I felt a hand covering my mouth with a cloth of chemicals on it . I tried to look back at who was doing it . Buts uddenly the lights in my room blacked out
.................... I couldn't see anything.....

I tried to call out to Jacob................. but no reply........

I tried to run...............but my legs felt tied.......

I wanted to stay awake longer................... but I was already unconscious.......

- 10 HOURS LATER -

I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed my eyes .  I saw what looked like a blurry veirson on a blue figure and purple figure hovering above me . A second after My sight then got clearer and I saw

" KING QUINCY , QUEEN ESSENCE!!!!! " I said suprised jumping out of the bed staring at them like if I just saw a ghost .

" Wait you know us already?  " queen essence questioned surprisingly to .

" uh yeah , I saw you guys in that trolls 2 movie that recently is out " I said settling down a little.  The two realized what I meant and nodded .

" Well you just be a fan then huh ? " king quincy asked . I looked up at them smiling .

" yes , absolutely!! " I said proudly . The two funk trolls smiled .

" glad you love the movie " king quincy said . I then looked around realizing I wasn't at the place where I was at before .

" Wait , where am I now ? " I asked. Queen essence giggled .

" look around , you'll recognize " queen essence said . I got out of the bed looking around then noticing I'm at vibe city where cooper reunties with his family and his brother. I was shocked . ' like how in the world did I fell unconscious in my room to waking up at a dimension I didn't know was real ' I thought to myself . I had so many questions running through my head ' is this all a dream , am I dreaming right now...................

Or is this all ligit '

TO BE CONTINUED...