87.

6 years later.

Him.

6 years passed since the birth of our first baby boy and Camila made me father of 3 more perfect children: the twins, Domenico and Mateo, and our gorgeous baby girl, Martina. Boys are 5 and Tini is 4. The twins were born on the 5th of February and our princess was born on the 10th of April.

We found out about the second pregnancy, which was very pleasant, delightful news, just 7 months later after Adriano was born. We were over the moon and the fact that we are having twins made us even more thrilled to bits. 

Domenico, who is 1 minute older, and Mateo are my exact copy without fail: hazel eyes, black hair, defined cupid-bow, the same nose. All boys are tall too, so I am certain that they will definitely reach my height, add or take inch or two. Adriano is flawless mix of Cami and I.

The third pregnancy was very joyful, just like the previous ones, and I have no words to describe how ecstatic and grateful I was to find out that I am going to dad to the most breathtaking girl, who is exact copy of her stunning mother: soft green eyes; full and rosy lips; voluminous, velvety, naturally wavy, thick and shiny hair is in the prettiest light blonde colour; cute, small, button nose that is slightly turned up. However, when Tini was born, I was actually scared to hold her as she was much smaller than our boys. It took me good week to get used to holding her, but once I got used to her tiny self, I couldn't leave her out of my arms.

 Luckily, all 3 pregnancies were very easy, enjoyable and smooth, just like births. The videos of the pregnancies are heartwarming and cute, intimate and homely. All of our bambinos are pure perfections: no complaining, pickiness, stubbornness, unknown mood swings or anything of that kind. We had amazing photoshoots during each pregnancy with our bambinos included and all of us had incredible, homely, intimate Christmas shoot. 

The most adorable, amusing part is that what Cami craved and disliked passed down to our kids. Give Adriano a chance and he will eat kiwis all day long without stopping and there is nothing one can do to make him eat cauliflower. Domenico and Mateo are crazy about pineapples and deeply dislike melon. Tini is obsessed with strawberries and oranges, but will never eat cucumbers under any circumstances no matter what you do or say. 

Guys love playing sports - football and tennis - so it is our family thing to play those every time we can. They are keen on studying, which makes us very proud and joyful; we have never forced them to dwell behind books. All 3 boys got into it on their own; Camila and I will gladly support them. They enjoy cycling and playing different games - from board to active ones. 

Boys like cars and a lot; all 3 of them like listening to me telling them about cars and they enjoy car rides very much. Boys are getting into boxing, but I am very cautious when it comes to letting them practise. I keep extra close eye on them as they are not even 10. All of them are getting really good at it with each practise. They are fond of karate too.

Our princess is into unicorns and all that is connected with them. She has 2 big, 5 times her tiny size unicorns that she loves so much; the unicorns can be changed into various clothes and can be given clips, sprayed with sparkles and other things can be done with them. Tini also has smaller fluffy unicorns that she takes everywhere, though, one unicorn is only hers and absolutely no-one can touch it. Her name is Sparkle and when Martina is going somewhere, it goes without saying that the unicorn is going with her and if she doesn't have it, she will come back for it. She also enjoys colouring books, fairy tales before bed, playing hide and seek, collecting puzzles, tennis and going for walks in the garden. 

Martina has ballet classes 4 times a week. We gladly made that happen, seeing no problem with that, and once she learnt that Camila had danced ballet for 17 years, she wanted to do it even more. Our princess is doing great job at dancing and I have no idea what she enjoys more - the attire or the process - but as long as she is happy, that's all that matters.