Paubaya

(Please play the video above to make it more dramatic lol. And this time i made sure i really posted the video. Enjoy reading!)

Where did everything started to change
When was I not enough anymore

I can feel it. I'm not dense. He might not say anything, but I know something's change. I don't know when it started, why it happened and what was I lacking?

In six years that we've been together, I've given my entire time and love to him that's why I don't have any idea how we end up like this.

Did I love him too much? Did I over do it? Did I suffocate him with love? Was he sick of me? Or did he just lost his love for me?

"Love, let's go on a date tomorrow? We haven't been to one for awhile."

"I-I can't tomorrow. I have work." He said while fixing his necktie.

"But tomorrow is your day off, right?"

"Yeah, but you know I have a project and I have to be there tomorrow to make sure everything is doing well. I can't afford to have a delay in this project."

I heave a sigh hearing his answer. "Okay."

He probably notice my sudden change of mood and so he turned to face me and chuckles.

"Don't be sad love, once I'm done with this project, let's go on a vacation. Just us two."

I smile widely, feeling suddenly excited about that vacation. "Really love?"

He removed some strands of my hair that is on my face. He nods and smile so sweetly at me, causing my knees to go jelly.

My gosh! He is making me giddy with that smile.

"Yeah. I know I've been too busy with work and I don't have much time for you. Let me make it up to you. After this project, I promise it'll be just you and me. Just like before." He pulled me towards him by my waist and kissed my lips. And because I'm such a fragile person when it comes to him, I immediately kissed him back.

"I love you." I whispered when our lips got separated.

"I love you too." He kissed the top of my nose before continuing preparing his things to work.

"By the way, what time are you going home? I'm going to cook your favorite tonight."

"A-ah...uhm...I-I'm not going to have my dinner here tonight."

"Why?"

"I-I have a meeting tonight. Yeah. I have a meeting tonight at 7 and I don't know what time we'll end the meeting. It'll probably end late so don't wait up for me, love."

I nod my head.

"Well, I have to go love."

"Okay, drive safely and take care at work. Don't skip your lunch, okay?"

"Yes boss." He quickly kissed my cheek before leaving our house.

When the door closed, the tears that I've been holding back since earlier, roll down my face.

Why are you lying to me? Why are you breaking your promises? Wasn't I enough for you anymore?

Earlier while he was at the shower, his phone keeps on ringing. I know it's not right to read someone's message but the continues ringing of his phone pushed me to do it. I was really curious because I know it's not from our gc since my phone wasn't ringing at all.

When I looked at his phone, I found out it was from 'her', and I completely regret looking at his phone. And that's when I found out Jungkook was lying. He doesn't have any business meeting tonight. He's going to meet up with her. And the 'I have work tomorrow even though it's my rest day' was a complete lie. He is going to have a date with her tomorrow. Amazing isn't it? He doesn't have time for me but he has all the time for her.