Be Careful

{3rd Person POV}

"Come on come on!!" Tubbo exclaimed with excitement. "He-Hey stop you're pulling my arm!" Tommy said while very annoyed and confused. Tubbo dragged him all the way underground to a small room made in obsidian,chests against the walls and papers scattered everywhere, having some kind of list and notes on each. "Ta-daaa~!" Tubbo raises his arms and Tommy looked around in amazement. "Woahhh, what did you do this time big T??" Tommy asked. "I made a safe room full of supplies for the future, and since you're gonna be in an election I thought you would need some stuff!" The brunette said happily. He had a thought that something bad was gonna happen, but he decided to keep it to himself while trying his best to keep tommy safe. "You can look around if you'd like!" Tubbo said while grabbing an empty backpack from the corner.

The blonde walked around the room, looking at the papers and named chests. Tubbo walked to a chest labeled "Food and other stuff" and grabbed one by one a stack of steak, bread, Gapples, cobblestone, wood, and shut the chest while putting all of it in the medium sized backpack he took before.

Tommy had tried to read the writing on the papers that were scattered around the obsidian floor but couldn't, as they were basically scribbles on the sheets. 'Must have been in a rush..' the boy thought to himself. He didn't bother trying anymore and looked up from the ground and watched tubbo walk around in a rush.

Tubbo kneeled down to one of the chests, it had a sign next to it called "Potions and tools". He grabbed a bow and a stack of arrows, some having potion effects, tnt and flint and steel, a diamond pickaxe that had some enchants on it, a netherite sword that had sharpness 2 and fire aspect, as well as some other enchants the author was too lazy writing, and a few potions.

Tommy had walked behind the smaller boy and took two potions out of their hands,leaving Tubbo looking up in confusion. "Invisibility and swiftness..what am I gonna use these for?" Tommy asked confused. "Oh I-it's nothing toms!" The brunette said while taking the two bottles filled with magic and putting them inside the medium sized backpack he took earlier, the potions making a small 'Clink!' when put inside. "No seriously, what am I gonna need these for?" The blonde asked again, clearly wanting an answer.

"Tommy it's really nothing-"

"Tubbo I wanna know just tell me!"

"Fine.." The brunette said in defeat,he looked at the blonde and said quietly "I made those for you just Incase things don't go well..use the potions and run. Hide, far away from here and don't stop running until you're safe.." Tubbo walked to Tommy and gave him a tight hug while slightly tearing up. "I-I just don't want you to get hurt..just please..."

"Be careful, tommy.."

The brunette knew something was gonna happen the day of the election,something bad. Tubbo has agreed to work for Schlatt already and had heard the mans plans about how he was going to kick out Tommy and Wilbur and hunt them down, he didn't want either of them to get hurt, so he made the potions and the whole room prepared for them just incase.

Tommy looked down at Tubbo and hesitantly returned the hug, he was confused of why the smaller boy was acting like this but didn't question it, he thought that it must have just been because Tubbo was scared. Tubbo looked up at him and Tommy wiped the tears from their eyes. "Of course I'm gonna be careful big T, I'm the great Tommyinnit!" The blonde exclaimed, making the brunette laugh at his actions. "Yea..I know tommy.." tubbo started to tear up again, but instead of it stopping, he started to sob and clung onto the boy tighter. "Hey hey what's wrong big T??" Tommy said with concern. The boy under him mumbled something that he wasn't able to hear. He thought that tubbo didn't wanna talk about it so instead he hugged the smaller one tight while whispering encouraging words in his ears. After about 3 minutes of muffled crying and whispers, the brunette started to calm down. His eyes started to close from being tired cause of the crying. The blonde noticed and started to move back and sit down in a comfortable position for the two boys. You could hear a soft yawn from the brunette and more soothing words from the blonde. The two fell asleep  in the dark obsidian room, Tommy still a bit confused on what just happened, and Tubbo forgetting about the dreadful day that was about to come. Tubbo opened his eyes slightly and looked up at the blonde, he whispered something that Tommy couldn't have heard..

"I'm gonna miss you toms.."