Part 15

Hello guys, Thank you as usual for reading my story, I love you all.

Ar's pov

it's Kabir's place, How will Vansh feel when I tell him? He was more tensed observing my fallen face.

V: Say it Aryan, Don't scare me more.

Ar: I will go to the address and bring her.

V: What are you trying to hide? She is with (realizing) Kabir!

Ar: Vansh, Don't misunderstand the situation, you know Riddhima, It must be something that occurred suddenly.

V(In rage): Of course, Let's move now.

I can't blame him, I would have felt the same bitterness that shining in his eyes now along with anger. What got into Riddhima to go to his house? Is she mad?

I drove the car and the journey was silent as I know that the fury is radiating from his body, I can't take the risk and talk with him now. Just kidding! My sister is wrong here still I am sure she was helpless somehow.

We reached and rang the bell, Kabir came out shirtless .f*** he will die today.

K: What are you both doing here?

V: Where is my wife?

K: She is sleeping

If I were him I wouldn't have said that because Vansh held his neck choking him.

V: I warned you to stay away from her, moreover this dirty mouth of yours can't imply that she slept with you, you f*** bastard. next time I will bury you under This ground.

Even I shivered at his dangerous tone, He really meant his words. He will kill him if he says another crap.

V's pov

I broke Into the house searching her madly, Only to find her sleeping. But bandage on her forehead?

The bastard, She is not sleeping, she is unconscious. I patted her cheeks.

V: Sweetheart, wake up, please.

She started moving slowly opening her eyes examining her surroundings.

R: Vansh where am I? Ahhh what's wrong with my head? I was on my way home, Then I wanted to buy something, I met there (whispering) Kabir! He hit me on the head.

V: That ass*** I will kill him.

R: No Vansh, I will warn him.

V: No he is dangerous, He tried to kill me twice, and now he wants to take you and create a misunderstanding between us, He came out shirtless trying to imply that you slept with him.

R: What the hell? How could he? (emotional) you trusted me even though he made the situation as if I cheated on you?

V: I won't ever again commit the mistake of mistrusting you, Sweetheart.

R: I love you.

V(widened his eyes): What?

R(blushed): Nothing.

V: please... please just once more.

R: I love you, my dear handsome hot hubby.

V: I love you too my dear gorgeous wife.

I joined my forehead with hers and she winced in pain.

V: Ops I forgot, sorry.

All my senses left my body when she brushed her lips on mine kissing me slowly, Recovering from the surprise,I started kissing her back slowly caressing her cheek while she held my neck.

A coughing sound tore us apart embarrassed, He was Aryan.

Ar: So MR and MRS RAISINGANIA are romancing, seriously, You don't have a house? And Vansh you were about to explode on the road with fury and now so lovely sweet hubby.

V: Your sister's side effect on me.

He chuckled and I joined him looking at her shy face. My expressions changed when I spot Kabir there, But let's play his game now.

I held her closer & she looked dumbfounded at my audacity, well I dare to touch my wife whoever was with us if it's necessary to show him that she is mine.

I carried her in my arms and started walking leaving behind an angry Kabir as his plan flopped.

Aryan drove us back to our house and we stood with him near his car.

Ar: Vansh, Thank you. That day I wasn't sure if you are right for her or not, however today I will say with pride that she made a very wise decision by staying with you.I forgive you for what you've done before.

V(smiled): Thanks Aryan, I am glad that I earned your trust successfully.

Ar: Because you deserved it. Riddhima takes care of him too.

Riddhima's mouth went opened, and I giggled.

R: Bhai, Already he became your favorite, Not fair.

Ar: You are still my baby girl.

V: Our baby girl

She hugged us both and we wrapped our arms around her.

He left for his home, We entered our room and I leaned to her ear.

V(whispered): For scaring the hell out of me, You will get punished, love.

R: what punishment?

V: Both of us will enjoy the punishment sweetheart.

She looked confused for some seconds then looking at me with her wide eyes, she bends her head with shyness. I lift up her chin looking at her eyes.

V: It's ok if you are not ready, I won't force it on you.

In response, she pecked my lip and I got what she wanted to say. I carried her and put her on the bed with full care.

Do suggest whatever was what you want to read, I'll consider it. For the next part, I am intending to write something mature, do tell me in the comments if it's ok with you or not. And thank you dears.