PAIN OF LOVE 😭🤧

Hey guys back with an update ...

PAST:

Meera seems worn out leaning towards the headboard she signs in relief seeing finally her lill girl was put to sleep with much difficulty

Meera seems worn out leaning towards the headboard she signs in relief seeing finally her lill girl was put to sleep with much difficulty..Initial Days of parenthood was Restless and Worried... Miley was fuzzy for unknown reasons and was refusing to sleep since the last 2hrs .. She heard that kids would act cranky sometimes but still as A New Mom she was tensed ... Finally, after struggling for another 2 hrs, She successfully put her to sleep...

Hearing to click sound, Meera turns her gaze towards the Door where Sidhanth enters inside tip-toed with 2 Coffee cups...

"Here..!" He forwards a cup as she accepts it with a faint smile

Sid: "Is She ok now?"

Meera: "Yeah..probably.."

"Listen..." meera utters holding his wrist as sidhanth seated beside ..& in no tym curdled by his lady love

Meera: "I'm sorry "

Sid: "Sorry for what Darling?"

Meera: "I know I being too mean with u nowadays, It's all as I'm tensed about Mili

Meera: "I know I being too mean with u nowadays, It's all as I'm tensed about Mili...I Kind of ignored u..But I just wanted to feel her home..as she's new to us..U know.."

"Shhh..That's ok. Happens Miru" Sidhanth Utters kissing her hair silently as she leaned more closer to him

Meera: "But I'm really sorry My Momoko "

"Chill My Devil...I know he much ur stressed to make her feel at home... EVEN I'M SORRY...Nowadays, I couldn't give u company due to an overload of work ...But, U know what? I really don't know how much I'm capable of .." Utters Sidhanth sipping his coffee as Meera studied him closely. A wave of Disappointment, as well as worry, were reflecting in his eyes for sure..

Meera: "U don't know whats' ur capability sid..Yet u will handle everything well even without knowing it, baby..That's ur magic "

Sid: "Maybe..Got Lucky sometimes,.Hahh..But Meera Isn't everything going too faster..How can we deal with it ?"