Chapter 52

Percy POV

They all charged at me. 

I charged at them. I decapitated Koios and kicked his headless body towards Physis, who narrowly avoided it. Now, whenever I killed anything or anybody, I felt more powerful. I guess I got their powers and abilities when I killed them. 

Eos (Titaness of dawn) charged at me, but I yelled; "A'max!" 

She erupted into flames and crumpled into ashes in front of me

Hyperion drew his sword and it himself on fire. He swung at me, but I tossed Lagaz the rune of water and his fiery sword melted into a puddle. I stabbed him in the neck, and he disintegrated. I yelled; "Ha-di!" at Nesoi. 

He then exploded

He then exploded. 

"How dare you kill my brother!" Ourea yelled. He roared and charged at me. 

I summoned my Horus avatar and decapitated him. Everybody looked at shock with me. 

Oceanus, Tethys, Krios, and Iapetus charged at me, but I yelled; "Stahp!" 

Red energy spread across the four Titans, cutting off their heads. I charged slashing and hacking. 

When I was done, I saw that I had killed the rest of the Titans and Hel. 

I threw Thurisaz the rune of Thor at Ouranos, summoning a lightning bolt and killing the primordial instantly, making him crumple into ashes. 

I sheathed Stormshaker and I drew Godslayer, facing Gaea and Tartarus

I sheathed Stormshaker and I drew Godslayer, facing Gaea and Tartarus. I cut through them easily. 

The remaining villains were Thanos, some of the primordials, Typhon, Surt, and Utgard-Loki. I jumped at Typhon and I summoned my Bast avatar, clawing my way up his monstrous body. 

When I reached his mouth I dropped all my runes inside, and then I jumped off. He charged at me, but a few seconds later, he exploded. The runes would magically reappear in my backpack. 

I cut through Thanos, and then I decapitated Pontus and Thalassa with a single strike. 

I slashed and hacked, until there was only one enemy left. 

End. 

He was dressed in black armor, with a glowing sword. 

We charged at each other, and sparks flew as our swords clashed. 

We battled for about one hour before he got tired. I managed to stab him in the stomach, and he fell to his knees. 

"Please..." He croaked. "Have mercy."

I glared at him. "No, You've never shown mercy, so I will not give you any mercy in return." I growled. I cut off his head, and his head and his body disintegrated. 

I turned to face everybody. "We won!" 

Everybody cheered. I pulled Calypso into a passionate kiss. 

Then the gods teleported all of us to Olympus. 

Zeus smiled down at me. "We thank you for helping us into the war. For your reward, you shall be named the lieutenant of all the gods, even different pantheons, and you shall be the prince of Atlantis and the Underworld." 

"Thank you, Lord Zeus, but I only wish to be in the Void forever with Calypso. Whenever you need me, just let me know, and I'll be there."

I snapped my fingers, and Calypso and me vanished. We walked to our palace, holding hands. 

The war is over. 

We finally have peace. 

And that's the final chapter! The sequel will be called Perseus Jackson, son of Chaos and King of Olympus. 

Edit: I'm rewriting Chapter 15 and 52, so I'll probably unpublish those chapters soon.