~Chapter one~

Dumb Bitch   is calling Face time

I looked up from my Book and accept.

The first second i saw Bexleys Face i smiled, she just had that thing where u just need to see her and ur immediatly happy.

,, Omg Lillyyyy, where are youuuuuu?"she asked.

,, Huh , what do you mean im not lat-- " i looked at my Clock . Shit i was 15 minutes late.

She grinned ,, Haa! Ur late! Come pick me up ASAP!!"

,, Ughhh as iffffff! " i groaned.

,, GET OUT OF UR CLUELESS PHASE ALREADY??!!" she screamed.

,, Ur poor neighboors" i said and chuckled.

,, Cmon i need something to eattttt", she  said unpaitient.

,, Yuh, u like my outfit? " i asked smiling while getting up for her too see.

I wore grey jogging pants with a black crop top and over it a  oversized open orange brown plaid Tshirt with white sneakers.

Nothing special just an chill outfit for our Friday grocery store trip.

,, My god that is just beautiful", she said ironically ,, i feel like i have seen it anywhere..... oh yeah!!! YESTERDAY"

,, Oh comm on, its comfyyyyyy", we both laughed

,, But now lets go Lilly, i cant wait any longerrrr"

,, Bruh, Ill be there in five" i said .

      Dumb Bitch has hung up.

I layed my Book away and got my keys and  went outside.

I stepped in my red vintage Mercedes and drove to Bexley.

    time skip too Bexleys House~~~~

Bexley was waiting at her Doorstep and screamed as she saw me.

,, OMG HI!  WHY ISNT THE RADIO ON?!" she screamed while running to the car.

,, Choose ur fav Signal" i said smiling.
Then i looked at her Outfit.

,,Huh?"

,,Huh?" she answered.

,,I TOUGHT WE WERE GOING FOR A CHILL OUTFIT!!" i screamed ,,I LOOK LIKE A BUG NEXT TO U!!! "

,, I look like a scrambled egg next to our abs !" she laughed.

She always makes fun of my abs but shes just jealous.

She wore a grey cropped Hoodie that said ,MOOD, and a white sexy jogging pants.

Bexlyn put on a Jazz station but and we started singing to the song while driving

Bexlyn put on a Jazz station but and we started singing to the song while driving. I looked at her,  she had long dark brown almost black hair and an sexy but cool style.  I adored her, we knew eachother since 5th Grade as she screamed at me for copyng my outfit, which wasnt true she just didnt wear her Contacts and thats how we met.

,, Its rude staring " she said .

,, What?" i answered.

,, On wattpad, THOMAS BRODIE SANGSTER IMAGINES  UUUUHHHHH!!" she sqeauled.

Thats when i realized she had my Phone in her Hand.

,, STFU! Do i now have to clear my search history cuz of u!? Ughhhhhh"

I said and grabbed the phone out of her Hand but she didnt let go and so i made a sharp curve and the Phone flew out of the Window.

,,FUCK!" we both said in a chorus, we looked at eachother and started laughing.

,, Now u owe me aPhone!", i said
,, and  Starbucks" i added.

,, Why Starbucks?!" she asked.

,, Just cuz" i said smiling.

,,Whateverrrrr", she answered smiling.

As we were done we Parked in the lot and went in. We both immediatly grabbed an shopping car and ran off together.

,, So what we need ?" i asked .

,, Heres my list " she gave it to me and there stood RAMEN  MONSTER and SNACKS.

,,Were getting grown up "i said ironaclly and we both started laughing.

,,Well i know where-"

,, I gotta goooo.." Brexlyn ended my sentence ,, To the cereal!!!"

,, Yasssssssss!!!" we both screeched.

,, But ill first get Ramen" Bexly said

Bexley is obsessed with Ramen like i am with Cereal.  Finally at the Cereal section i squeaked out of excitement! So much Cereal! I put all my favorite Cereal in my Car which were Reeses Puffs, Pop tarts, Lucky charms, Sour Patch kids and more but then i looked some more and my Jar dropped.

Right then and there my Phone ringed and the Darth Vader music got to my ear.

Dumb Bitch is calling

I accepted and i got an Heart attack

,,AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Bexley screeched

,,AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" i screamed back.

,, U first " she said calm.

,, THERES NO MORE FROOT LOOPS!!!!" i screamed.

Yes, i had an very weird addiction to Cereal, i eat it to morning, evening and even in the night, just whenever i can.

,,Shit, looks like were watching Clueless tonight" she said, acting sad . I smiled, she knew me too well.

,, BUT YA KNOW WHAT?!?!?!?" she screamed

,, WHATTT?!??!?"

,, I WAS IN THE RAMEN SECTION AND THERE STOOD THIS BOYYYYY"

,, What boyyyyy??! " i asked getting more excited.

,,BLUE EYES , BROWN HAIR ANDDDDD..."

,,AND WHATT!!!!!!???" i was almost screaming.

,, AN FRIGGIN ADORABLE TOOTH GAPPPPP!!!!! OMG IM TURNING CRAZYY!!" she screamed.

Oh yeah, i forgot to tell that she simped for Boys withTooth gaps. Weird , right?

Well no wonder Bex IS weird.

,,OH NO..."

,, WHAT?"

,,HES BEHIND ME......."

Dumb Bitch hung up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg so long! im a beginner so my works shityy heheheheh:)

I wanted to write more but my word count is already 965 lol.

I also have ideas for two other Books i just was rn more into Zach lol.

Ill try to update as good as possibleeeeee:)

Oh and im sry for all the mistakes along:/

Byeeeee :)