𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 [𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭]

Ummm so I like literally love her, and I can't wait to get the chapter out.. Like BSJSVAKSBJSBSKANBAKNWISBSK
Also this will be a lemon 🍋🍋🍋🍋
I also want you guys to know that when I say she/her in this chapter i
It's referring to Katie/pidge.

 Like BSJSVAKSBJSBSKANBAKNWISBSKAlso this will be a lemon 🍋🍋🍋🍋I also want you guys to know that when I say she/her in this chapter iIt's referring to Katie/pidge

_______________________________________

🎃👻🍬
_______________________________________

"Baby, I'm back!" Katie yelled as she stepped through the door, of your shared apartment.

"I'm in here!" You called out from the bedroom, where you were laying on the bed reading a spooky stories book.(how ironic😒)

Katie walked into your bedroom, setting her stuff down at her desk and coming to give you a kiss.

When the two of you pulled away you smiled at her, pushing a tuft of her hair behind her ear, admiring her features.

"Katie~ I have a gift for you.." You said sitting up and grabbing the bags of clothes off of the floor and heading to the bathroom.

"Oh? What is it?" She asked curiously.

"Halloween costumes!" You replied enthusiasticly popping your head out from the bathroom.

"Ohh, ok, but don't take to long." She answered happily, as she scooted herself up to the edge of the bed. You slipped the first costume on, and flipped the hood of the costume on your head.

"Ok, are you ready for the first one?" You asked, about to step out of the bathroom. Katie let out a loud 'mhm', straightening out the way she was sitting.

You strolled out of the bathroom with you arms crossed over your chest. You stopped about two feet away from Katie. She let out a loud and unnecessary gasp, putting her hand over her mouth.

" Really baby, a Scooby-Doo onesie?" She asked bewildered, she then started to laugh.

You did a little spin, giggling, and prancing around the room, before stopping in front of her again.

"Do you like it?" You asked in inoccent tone, giggling at the end.

She nodded her head, still laughing. You walked back into the bathroom and began to take off the onesie.

Katie stood up and walked to the door, then slipped off her shoes. She walked back over to the bed and sat down, pulling a blanket over her shoulders.

You slipped on some baggy black sweat pants, and a baggy black shirt. Then you put on your mask grabbing the fake knife you bought as well.

You fluffed up the hair of the mask and stepped out of the bathroom once more.

"Oh my god, are you.... Are you Michele Myers?" She ask with and amused smile on her face.

"Why yes, I am" You said stabbing the air with the (fake) knife you had.