The nicest girl in Huffelpuff

(a/n didn't really know what to name this.) 

Warnings: Just fluff 

House: Huffie 

Blood: Doesn't actually matter 

Year: 4th year 

(Note: Reader is a girl in most of these but if you want me to change the pronouns i will)

Draco Malfoy, Slytherin Prince was always labeled mean. No one could see through his bully exterior, except for one girl Y/n Y/l/n. She was one of the kindest girl in all of Hogwarts, a sister figure to many as well as a crush. All the boys pined after her and will the Yule ball coming up they were anxious to be the one Y/n called her date. Y/n on the other hand already knew who she wanted her date to be she was just certain he wouldn't ask her. 

*Time Skip to a week before the ball* 

Draco and Y/n were walking through the halls on their way to class making small talk. Draco had a crumpled up note in his pocket that he was fidgeting with. Noticing his fidgeting Y/n stopped walking a faced him. "Draco?" She tilted her head, "Whats wrong?" She asked her e/c eyes meeting his grey ones. He began to blush lightly at the concerning look she was giving him. "N-nothing." He stuttered. 'Damn it Draco you just had to stutter' He thought to himself. Y/n dropped the question but still knew there was something wrong with her friend. As they continued down the hall a 5th year Ravenclaw ran up to Y/n with a big bunch of flowers. "Hello." He panted. "Y-Y/n would you like to go to the Yule ball with me?" he questioned. Y/n smiled kindly at him. "Im sorry but i have someone Im waiting to ask me." She said softly. Draco frowned from behind her 'Of course she has someone she wants to take her to the ball, obviously not me.'  He started to walk off, 'Why would she ever want me?' 

Your POV 

I turned down the Ravenclaw boy and turned to Draco to continue to talk to him to find he wasn't there. I sighed sadly. I guess he didn't get my hint. I wanted HIM to take me to the ball, not anyone else. He was probably going to take one of those pretty Slytherin girls. I sighed making my way to class.

*Another time skip to after the day* 

Still your POV

I sat in my dorm listening to my dorm-mates chat about the ball. Mila turned to me and raised her eyebrows. "Sooo Y/n? I suppose there isnt a certain Sltherin who you waiting for?" She smirks. I turn red and look down. "Maybe." I look back up at her sadly. "I dont think hes going to ask me though." I sigh. Mila scooches closer to me warping an arm around my shoulder the squeezes. "Oh honey i dont believe that for a second. I see the way he looks at you, hes so totally in love with you!" The other girls agree as i sniffle. "Maybe," I say. She pulls me into a hug. "Get dresses im taking you somewhere." I look up at her shocked. "B-but curfew!" She gets up throwing on a coat. "Boo to curfew, come on get a jumper on!" I notice her winking at the others before stepping out of the dorm, i follow hurrying. 

Dracos POV 

Here i am standing in the cold at the astronomy tower a big bouquet of flowers in my hands waiting for Mila to bring Y/n up. After our run in with the Ravenclaw i decided to go all out to ask Y/n to the ball. I just hope i have enough courage to actually ask her when the time comes. Speaking of, i hear footsteps and quite whispers coming up the stairs. "You know its a nice night the stars are LOVELY!" A voice rings out. Its Mila! Thats my cue! I prepare the words in my head to say to Y/n. Her head pops up her h/c hair shining in the moonlight. I see Mila behind her giving me a thumbs up. "Draco?" Y/n asks. "What are you doing here?" I take a deep breath preparing myself. "Y/n you are the kindest smartest most beautiful girl ive ever met in my life, and it would be an honer if you would be my date to the yule ball." I say boldly. Her mouth drops and shes silent. I begin to tear up things shes about to reject me before she throws her arms around my neck whispering in my ear. "I would absolutely love to go to the yule ball with you!" She says. I grin widely and kiss her cheek imminently making her go red.  Mila still standing the the stairway begins to clap! "Bought effing time!" She laughs. I look back at Y/n glad im the one who can go to the ball with this amazing girl.

THE END! Part 2? Of the ball?

A/n How was that?! MY fist imagine! YAY! tell me how it was and thanks for reading! Also that Mila chacter mayyyyy or may not be me 😉