Wait- whats your name?

437 words~ pretty short 🥴

you loved the rain it makes you remember your childhood and your hometown. Since where you were from rained a lot. You remember running and jumping into the puddles, feeling the cold rain droplets hit your shoulders. It always sent a chill up your spine, your parents always tried to make you put a jacket on but you never listened. It always resulted in you getting a cold, but you never learned your lesson. Recently you and your parents recently moved to miyagi japan because your parents had job offers there. So you were kinda bummed because it doesn't rain as much in miyagi rather than your home town.

✨~Lé Time Skip~✨

It was your first day of school and you were having mixed emotions about it. you looked outside and saw that it was gloomy, which got you motivated to go to school. you got ready, ate and put your shoes on waving your parents goodbye. You ran to school (which wasn't the safest) you suddenly feel yourself being pushed back, you fell down because of the impact. You look up and see a brown haired boy with a bleached part in the front of his head. You look around him and see his books and binder(s) sprawled around him, you quickly get up going around and picking up the boys stuff repeatedly saying "sorry" while the boy does the same. You both quickly crawled on the sidewalk, not paying attention you don't realize how close together you two were. You both look up and see that your lips are almost touching, you both back away blushing. You hand him his papers and say "gomen" one last time he laughs and says it's ok with a wide smile. You both say goodbye and part ways still blushing.

Both thinking, but I didn't get their name.

✨~Lé Time Skip~✨

You've arrived at school a few kids shot you a few looks, but it wasn't anything unusual.

✨~Lé Time Skip~✨

Class was about to start and you already had talked to your teacher about your introduction you were in the hallway, next to your classrooms door. through the door you heard the teacher say, "ok class settle down, settle down I have an announcement to make. Today we have a new student, so welcome them with open arms to this school and classroom." ( idk I'm not a teacher lol 😭🤦🏽‍♀️) You walk in and quickly scan the classroom, but you lock eyes with this particular person

Aaaannnnnddddd cliffhanger 😉

Idk if anyone will read this it's lowkey shit lol, but if so then heyyyyy 😗✌🏽