Positive

"How can I ever trust you again?" Dennis yelled.
"Please, it was a one time thing, I thought you were having second thoughts about us. Please forgive me so we can move on" Davia begged him. She had took Callie's advice and decided that keeping the secret would be worse.
"Davia, we had just got together and everything was great. I told you I wanted to keep the relationship on the down low and I thought you understood" he said angry while pacing the room.
"Please... it will never happen again" Davia said crying.
"I need to think about it" Dennis said leaving her loft as Davia buried her face into her hands and cried alone.
Just then the fire alarm went off and caught everyone off guard.
"Ugh perfect timing" Mariana said annoyed as Callie stuck the pregnancy test back in her pocket.
"The results haven't loaded yet so make sure you keep that in there ok? We don't want it to fall out" Callie said as they walked out of the bathroom stall.
"Of course. I definitely won't let that happen" she said as they headed out to take the stairs.
"Who the hell set off the fire alarm?" Alice yelled clearly frustrated.
"Don't look at me" Dennis said to Alice who was staring at him. He looked away quickly and she could tell there was something wrong.
Davia was already outside as the fire station arrived.
"Nobody let me use the stove ever again" Gael said with his head hanging low.
"Seriously? What were you even making?" Sumi said.
"... Ramen noodles" Gael said scratching his head.
"You have to be kidding me? We're ALL out here in the humid and hot weather because you didn't know how to cook ramen correctly? A two year old can make that" Mariana said shaking her head.
"Damn, what's wrong little one?" Malika said.
By this time everone was outside waiting for the fire station to clear the building. Thankfully the fire was small when they arrived.
"Why does something have to be wrong? Aren't you annoyed that we have to wait out here? Some of us have things to do" she said crossing her arms.
"..okay, it was just a question" Malika looked at Mariana.
"It's fine, hopefully we won't have to be out here for long" Callie said as they both sat down on a bench.
Davia sat down next to Callie and she noticed her tear stained face,
"What's wrong" she whispered and Davia shook her head,
"I told Dennis.." she whispered back trying not to let tears fall.
"Oh no... and he broke up?"
"No, well not yet.. he yelled at me and said he needs to think"
"Maybe that's good then? He wants to think, meaning he's trying not to give up" Callie said as she grabbed her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.
"Yeah, maybe.. I hope" Davia said looking over at Dennis who was standing with Gael.
Mariana noticed them talking and gave Callie a confused glance,
"Since when are you two friends?" She whispered.
After about 15 minutes Alice spoke up,
"Okay they said it's fine for us to go back in but the kitchen is blocked off for extra precautions and they will need to install a new stove as well so renovations for a few weeks!" She said and everyone headed back in.
"That was quick" Kelly said
"And no more cooking Gael" Alice said as he laughed,
"Not a problem"
"Someone will need to be with you at all times in the kitchen. And I wouldn't mind helping you" Isabella winked at Gael as he blushed and looked down.
"At all times? Seriously? What are you, his mother? He's a grown adult" Mariana said rolling her eyes.
"Seriously, who pissed in your cheerios this morning Mariana?" Davia said and Isabella rolled her eyes.
"She's just miserable because the only way for her to be relevant in her job is by hooking up with the boss" she said and Marianas jaw dropped.
"Oop" Malika said sitting down nearby.
"You know what? I'm not even gonna waste my time arguing you, you're not worth it" she said strutting to her loft.
"Yas girl" Alice said while she talked with firefighters about what the next steps with the kitchen were.
Callie followed Mariana to her loft. She saw Mariana reach for the test in her pocket and she ran up to her quickly and stopped her,
"Do you seriously want to do that out in the open where anyone can just walk in?" She said.
"You're right, let's lock the door" Mariana said getting up and locking the door.
Just then Callie got another incoming phone call from Jamie,
"Ugh, what is up with him? He makes it so hard for me try to just move on" she said shaking her head.
"I don't know, maybe you should just answer it? You still love him don't you? From what I can tell things didn't end well, maybe you need this" Mariana said and Callie thought about it for a few minutes. She was right, Davia had told her that if it was meant to be he will come back.
"Maybe.. if he calls again I will answer" she said,
"And let's go into the closet for more privacy. I swear you can never just be alone here" Callie said as they walked into the big walk in closet.
"Okay, you look at it first" Mariana said handing Callie the test.
She took a few deep breaths before looking down at the results.
Her face got pale and she looked at Mariana.
"What, what does it say" she said nervous.
"It's.. positive. It says your pregnant" Callie said showing Mariana the positive test.
She immediately put her hand over her mouth,
"No way, this can't be happening" she said as she cried.
The stress and pressure from work, the drama at the coterie with Isabella, and now this on top of everything else she was struggling with made her not be able to stop crying. She finally reached her breaking point.
She sobbed in Callie's arms,
"It's okay.. shh" Callie said as she gently rubbed her back and stroked her hair.
"What am I gonna do?" Mariana said looking at Callie,
"I don't know.. but whatever you do I'm right here, always" she said bringing her into another hug.
"Oh my god" Mariana paused through her tears,
"I drank! I drank so much" she said putting her hands on her head.
"It should be okay, you didn't drink that much " Callie said trying to sound convincing.
"I'm just like Ana oh my god" she said scared.
Just then they heard a knock on the closet door,
"Hello? Can I please get my coat? Why is this door locked" Isabella said and Mariana looked at Callie with fearful eyes.
"She's gonna want to know why we're both in here together. We look so suspicious" she said whispering,
"You have to hide" Mariana said trying to rub her tears away to make it look like she wasn't crying.
"Hello?! Mariana!" Isabella yelled louder.
"Uuhh. Sorry I'm changing give me a second geez" Mariana yelled back.
"Here" she whispered pointing to her dirty laundry basket with clothes piled up in it.
"Nobody will suspect a thing" she said gesturing for Callie to get in.
"You can't be serious" she said in a whisper,
"Come on, unless you have a better idea" she said and Callie sighed as she got in her basket.
Mariana covered her up with clothes,
"Don't move and be quiet I'll tell you when the coast is clear" she said patting the clothes that was covering her,
"Okay" she said and Mariana opened the door,
"Damn, you do know this is my closet too and you can't just lock me out right?" She said going through her rack.
"Sorry I wanted some privacy I was trying things on and we're not that close ya know" Mariana said trying to make up an excuse.
"Whatever" Isabella said grabbing a jacket and them leaving the room to go outside.
"Okay, clear" Mariana said and Callie got out from the basket.
"Don't say I've never done anything for you" she said throwing the clothes on the ground as Mariana laughed.
"Thanks for making me laugh while my life is falling apart" she said changing emotions quickly as she remembered she was pregnant.
"Mariana It's not the end of the world. it's gonna be okay. You need to make a doctor's appointment okay?"
"Okay" she said hugging her again.