The Author

Hiii so I just want to tell you guys  a little bit about me so I'm from the famous part of Ohio I'm in middle school I have two brothers I'm a big fan of XXXTENTACION  I'm a simp over Payton and Benny I play five sports I'm kinda a tomboy I'm straight but I support the LGBTQ Community I hate Trump (in my opinion)I'm a sagittarius I love to sleep it's my life I'm pretty lazy I can't live without food I have anxiety I'm black I'm really goofy and sometimes I'm mean that's when I'm sleepy but most of the time I'm goofing around or sleeping I hate doing homework because I just don't feel doing it I wear glasses but I broke them  I don't know how but I did  so this one time I was in my laundry room in my house and there bags there so I thought it would a good idea if could do the Super Mario jump and I fell and broke the wall my brother was laughing at me I was laughing at myself too I did drama and I was a extra we had to sing I DON'T want to sing in front of people so I kinda  skip  drama is this wrong but my Favorite ad is when they be like nauseous interjections something something diarrhea when I hear that I always burst out in laughter I make fart jokes a lot that's because I'm  immature oh yeah I'm a girl I'm tall for my age and my pet peeves are when people eat with there mouths full but I try not to judge because that's rude and when someone lies I hate it so so much like just tell the truth I love to dance I don't know why I just do I love to learn about different cultures it always fascinates me I'm a very nice person me and friends wants to be the power puffs for Halloween you guess it I'm Bubbles but when I'm on my cycle I'm Buttercup I love hot food with a passion I can eat spicy  foods all day my  favorite Colors are Yellow, Red, Baby blue, Pink,light green I've been a fan of Payton for long time I knew who was when musically was a thing but I was too Focus on Jacob Sartorius but I stop being a fan of him that was years ago then I went to Payton so I'm going to say I was a fan of Payton for 5 years my favorite thing about is his personality he can be so goofy I love it!!!! My favorite thing is when Payton was talking about Faith bird it was so funny he was like I hate that bird heheheheh yesterday I told my dad that when I close my eyes I can't see anything he looked at me like I was crazy I burst out laughing oh yeah  I forgot to say my favorite movie is The Sandlot in 1993 one more last thing my favorite songs are fixing to break it, blurred lines, habits. Hard to breathe, love letter,right hand,Sad I think that's all about me well see y'all.