☁️🌧 waffles 🌧☁️

ahh sorry i couldn't find the art credits

-

Illumi pov:

(Time skip to Illumi arriving at Hisokas)

As I approached Hisokas, I started to come to a more peace state of mide, although many memories still haunted my mind. He has had such a large impact on my life, in to many ways to count if I'm going to be honest. From my style for my clothing, to my mental state.

When I lifted my hand to open the door, I realized that it was trembling furiously. All I could do was keep my hand there and hope that it stopped before I walked in the house. Even though I tell Hisoka everything, I didn't want him to see me like this. I still wanted to appear strong, so I just stood in front of the door holding my hand in the air for what seemed like hours in my head. Though, it didn't cease to stop.

Hisoka pov:

"Jesus what's taking him so long to open the door? He's been standing there for 5 minutes already." I mumbled under my breath. I could sense his nen from miles away, he didn't use zetsu so it was easy to pinpoint him out from everyone else. It wasn't usual for him to leave himself in the open like this.

"You can open the door it's unlocked!" I shouted to him. Even though I said that, he still didn't open the door. Maybe he just didn't hear me. No no, he could hear me even if I said that in a whisper, there's no way he wouldn't have heard me.

I decided to just walk towards the door and open it for him since it's been a whole eternity since he's been standing there. When I opened the door though, I wasn't quite sure what I should do.

Illumi pov:

The door opened. No, it couldn't have, I didn't open it. I looked up from my hand and saw Hisoka standing there holding the door wide eyed.

Before I could react, he moved one of his arms down to the back of my knee and the other to my back. He swooped me up into his grip within moments after that. All I could do was put my head into his chest. I listened to his heartbeat as he carried me over to his room, it was a little faster than usual, but it would be expected for anyone if they saw the usual emotionless Illumi trembling at their doorstep. I closed my eyes and hugged his waist as he continued to bring me into his room.

He opened another door, I'm guessing that it was to his room, and closed it after we walked into the room. He set me onto his bed, it was soft, I just sunk into place and found a pillow to hug. As I had the pillow in my grip, I buried my face into it, but I could still hear Hisoka rummaging through something. I felt the bed move a little as he sat on the opposite side as to where I was laying.

He sat me up as he lifted up my shirt and took off all the needles attached to my waist. I was still hugging the pillow as he softly took it out of my hands and slipped one of his hoodies onto me. He lifted me onto my feet as he motioned me to take my pants of as he held out some sweats out to me. After I put on the pants, he tackled me to the bed and held me in place. We were facing each other as he gave me a quick peck on the forehead and started playing with my hair. I buried my face into his chest and let out all my tears. He held me close as he whispered things like "It's all going to be ok", "Just let it all out", or "If you want, you can talk to me".

Hisokas pov:

As I held my dear Illumi next to me while he cried, I couldn't help but think of what must've happened for him to be in this state. He has a lot of issues at home, and he happens to tell me, what he says is the majority of it, but I believe that there is a lot more to the story of his home life then what he's letting on.