8.

POV Bokuto

"Please Daichi you have to trust me." I folded my hands and closed my eyes. "Please I am begging. I'll make him talk, but don't let anybody near him." I opened my eyes and looked into his.
"Bokuto. Not even Kenma could hack his identity in the past few days. Not even him and that does mean something. No." He said and looked down to the file in his hand.
"Sawamura." Sugawara said and laid one hand on his shoulder. "What else do you want to do?" His calm voice filled the room but as his sentence ended silence took over. "We have been trying for two days now and he's still not saying a single thing. Not even pain or death threats do their job." I looked back to Daichi. He inhaled deeply but didn't speak a single word.
"Daichi. I have been talking to Akaashi for a while. He's still a secret to me but I know, that I can gain his trust. I just need some time."
Daichi looked up from the piece of paper in his hand. "Three days. If you won't bring me the informations I need, I'll dispose him." I bowed and pressed my folded hands against my forehead. "Thank you so much."
Sugawara waggled his hands infront of his chest. "No need to bow Bokuto, get up." He said abashed.

~

"Akaashi." I whispered and tapped his shoulder. He opened his eyes. As his gaze met mine he smiled. "Bokuto-San." Akaashi sat upright and strechted his arms.
"Breakfast." I said and placed the tablet next to him on the couch.
He rose his eyebrows. "As an inmate you guys actually treat me really well. I get to sleep on the couch and even breakfast to bed? Nice." I looked at his puffy eyes. His chin and lower lip were still a bit swollen. Bloodstains on his shirt. "How do you feel?" I asked, facing him.
"My neck hurts but it's not too bad Bokuto-San." He grabbed the orange juice and took a sip out of it.
"I will get you something to change." I stood up, walked out of the door and locked it behind my back. It feels like he has been opening up to me. The first time I tried to talk to him he barely smiled. But know I can say he somehow trusts me. I trust him too. Even though he said that he would've killed me a few days ago. But he also said that he was glad, that I stopped him from killing me. So that means he is happy that I am alive. He cares about me. A smile flitted over my lips. I grabbed a black shirt and grey joggers out of my locker and walked back to the room were we kept Akaashi. He grabbed two onigiris with both hands and took small bites of them. As he noticed me at the door he put one down and chewed silently.
"So." I walked up to him and put the clothes on the table. "Not only do we bring breakfast to bed, I also can offer you a nice spa after rotting in the same bloody clothes for almost 2 days."
Akaashi swallowed the bite that he was chewing on and turned his head around. "That sounds nice Bokuto-San. I'll take your offer." Even though Akaashi hadn't showered for days the scent of lemongrass amd lime still filled the atmosphere. I smiled brightly but as I thought of Daichi's words my mine dropped immediately.
"What's wrong?" He asked and took another bite. I had to tell him. Otherwise I would waste too much time. The fear of him not talking to me corded up my throat.
"I talked to Daichi." Akaashi tilted his head. "Who's that?"
„Our Capo." I looked down to my balled fists and tried to speak. „You need to tell me who you work for and who you really are Akaashi." the blueberry eyed boy took another sip out of his glass. „Akaashi please it is the only way I can protect you." He put the glass down causing a really big noise. „You don't need to protect me Bokuto-San" I opened my mouth but before I could speak Akaashis voice rose a little bit. „As you didn't notice I don't really care getting beat up or killed. It's-"
I cut his words. „But I do Akaashi. I care." His eyes widened. „Akaashi. Please."
He shook his head.
„It's going to happen sooner or later." Akaashi fiddled his fingers. „If I tell you, they'll kill me immediately, if I don't, you guys will."
My lips pressed together. There has to be another possibility. I couldn't let him get hurt easily. „I will keep you alive with everything I have Akaashi. But please talk to me." With my hands I grabbed Akaashis. They were petite but a little longer than mine. He jolted by the sudden touch a bit and looked at me. „Talk to me. I'll make sure Sugawara will let you join us." Akaashi shook his head in disbelief. „Why do you trust me so much Bokuto-San?" I shrugged my shoulders a little bit. "I don't know. I just do." My eyes locked with his. "And I know you do too Akaashi."