Thirteennn🔗.

KᗩᔕI.

"Hey Kasim." Some female said comin' in the shop and I sent her a head nod.

"They love yo ugly self." Z joked and I laughed, "Nah they want some dick." I told her and she gasped.

"You needa watch cho mouth." She said, tryin' to put on a li' innocent act.

"Nah you like what my mouth do." I smirked and she smiled, "okay hush." She pushed me.
"Yeen lyin thoe." She mumbled and I laughed out loud.

"Okay it is not that funny." She laughed with me.

"You can come on." I told the girl and she came and sat in the chair.

"Goodnight yal, lock up fa me when yal through." Boss man told us and we nodded.

"What I'm doin fa ya today?" I asked the girl.

"I want my name on my lower back." She told me and I nodded. I went on and prepped her and after she told me her name and the font, I got started.

"What chu wanna eat tonight?" Mora asked from beside me, done with all her clients for tonight.

"Whatever you want mama." I said, already knowin' she was gone pick somethin' chicken related.

"You want wings?" She asked me and I laughed, sayin' yea.

"Oh yal together?" Ole girl asked.

"Yeh, my baby." I said.

"He lyin to you girl shoot cho shot." Mora dumbass said and I kissed my teeth.

"Chill yo ass out, she bullshittin sis." I went on and corrected her and Z bursted out laughin'.

"Not chu just called ha sisss."

"Cho big headed ass up knowin if she tried to come at me you woulda showed yo ass." I smirked and she scoffed.

"Yea you keep tellin yoself that but nah sis that's me." She said and the girl nodded.

"I feel da vibes yal cute." She smiled and I nodded "preciate it."

I finished up her tattoo and we locked up after that.

"You eva had Jamaican?" She asked me and I shook my head. "You wanna try it wit me?" She grinned and I chuckled.

"Wea?" I asked and she showed me.

I pulled up to the spot and into the drive-thru.

"Ima get what chu get."

"Ten piece Caribbean wings and ten piece jerk wings." I said into the speaker and drove up.

"Rude ass stay doin that, don't kno if they got the right things or not." Z said and I shrugged as we got to the next window.

"Hey Zemora." A female waved, I'm guessin' from school.

"Oh hey how you doin?" She smiled. I just sat back with my eyebrows waved. Her mean ass do not speak back to folks. Well verbally.