73

*back at the house*
Max- Sky! *he says while picking her up and spinning her around in a hug*
Sky- Max! *she laughs* put me down *she says through giggles*
Max- I'm just so happy that you're okay... I'm so happy that you're both okay. *he says and smiles while looking at melody*
Melody- I uh *she says as her voice breaks*
Jay- melody... what's up?
*Sky and Melody both look at each other*
Melody- I'm a vampire *she finally blurts out*
Jay- n-no! You can't be! *he turns to sky* look through that spell book of yours! Find a spell to make her human again *he runs up to Jamie while grabbing her arms and shacking her*
Harvey- Jay! Let her go! *he demands*
*Jay doesn't listen*
Sky- Jay! Let her go!
*Jay let's her go*
Jamie- *with tears streaming down her face from fear* I'm sorry jay *she says stepping back into Harvey for safety* there isn't a spell to change a vampire back into a human. Not even I can do that.
Jay- but you're the most powerful witch out of your whole bloodline!
Melody- and even if she did do that... it would kill her. A life for a life. And she barley even knows me. At least I'm still here though. Like you can still speak to me and touch me and be around me. I'm still me. Just with fangs and I can't walk in daylight which is going to be a pain in the arse to explain to the school
Jamie- now that I can help with
Melody- you can?
Jamie- yeah I can make you a daylight ring, bracket or necklace. Your choice really. You just can't take it off for anyone or anything. *she warns* you will burn in less than 15 seconds.
Melody- could you make me a necklace please. I always wear them. Does it have to be a specific kind?
*Jamie grabs her book and flicks through a few pages stops for a moment and then finally speaks*
Jamie- it has to be something sentimental to you
Melody- my mums necklace that I took before I made her forget about me... here *she takes it from around her neck and hands it to Jamie*
*Jamie takes it walks over to the window as the sun was coming up and places the necklace on the open book resting in her hands, silently chants a spell under her breath and closes her eyes for a few seconds. When she finally opened them the necklace shone a bright light and then everything cut out*
Jamie- don't touch the lights or anything I need to make sure this has worked. Right melody put the necklace on Jay you get ready to push her out of the way of the sunlight if this doesn't work. Harvey you open the curtains and I will be stood by with another spell to make it work.
*Harvey and Jay got in their positions. After about 2 seconds Harvey pulled the curtains open and Melody braced herself. The spell worked. Melody was officially standing in the sun walking amongst the humans as she should be. They couldn't risk anyone knowing because for a world that's supposed to be so smart they sure don't know anything about the supernatural.*
Melody- *runs up to Jamie and hugs her* thank you so much! You barley even know me and you've already saved me twice! I appreciate you and I seriously owe you. *she smiles while letting go and walking over to Jay*
Sky- careful Melody you don't want to be in debt to a witch very sneaky they are *she laughs*
Jamie- my family have been helping your kind since the dawn of time. We're the only family of witches that were relied on by your kind. We don't backstab the people who protect us as well as us protecting them. Also may I add your kind killed my parents and my sister when the empress and her little minions decided to turn evil because they were bored and they wanted more power.
Sky- the empress?
Jamie- oh yeah she's after me and you now. I'm the most powerful witch and you're the alpha so you might not like me but we need each other.
Sky- who said I didn't like you?
Max- babe the look on your face says it all
Sky- fill me in about what exactly happened while we were gone
*they all explain everything and Sky is in utter shock*
Sky- do you're telling me that if me and Jamie don't work together then we're all going to die?
Jamie- yes basically
Sky- it's not that I don't like you Jamie because you saved my life it's just you're new and I'm sure you already know about Mary
Jamie- yes but I'm not Mary Sky. I'm not human im a supernatural creature. I have powers that only people have written about in stories or seen in movies. I can look after myself I'm not vulnerable. We've both got to look after each other. Mary was amazing I've heard so much about her but... she's gone. I know that I'm not gonna fill that spot but you've got to at least give me a chance instead of acting like you don't like me through fear because acting like you don't like someone is mentally and physically draining for the both of us.
*everyone looks at each other in utter shock that the truth has come out finally. Sky looks like she's going to kill Jamie for a minuet but instead she walks up to her and engulfs her into a hug.*
Sky- thank you... I needed to hear that
*CRASH!*