Chapter 2- My head

A/N: Sorry this is so bad.

This was not how Damian had expected this day to go when he went for a walk in the park. The girl, Marinette, lay unconscious next to him and he questioned his motives. Normally, if a girl collapsed and had no memory, he'd take her to the hospital. Yet something felt really off about the whole situation. His gut and detective instincts told him to wait until she woke up and then better assess the situation.

First off, she didn't panic until she touched her ears and then looked into her bag. She needed something other than a hospital. Of course, the fact that she was gorgeous with bluebell eyes and bluish hair had nothing to do with it. Wait, where did that come from? Damian knew that society and pretty much every decent person would take her to a hospital, but he was a detective and a superhero. This meant that he looked at the bigger picture than just his facts. He didn't really have a solid reason other than his gut, but Father had learned a long time ago that Damian's gut feelings were mostly right.

Just then, Alfred pulled up to the manor. Damian opened the door and carried Marinette into the house. "I'll explain later, just get the couch ready for me to put her down!" He said sternly to the Wayne family who were just staring at Damian. After being reprimanded by the young Wayne, the rest of the family jumped into action.

Once Marinette had been placed down on the couch, the Waynes gathered around Damian as he started the very strange story. Once he'd finished, but before the rest of the family could ask questions, Marinette sat up holding her head and groaning. "Wh-what just happened?"

Damian rushed to her side. For some reason, he felt super protective of the blue-eyed girl. "You fainted in the park and I took you to my house. You're safe here. I'm Damian Wayne and this is my family."

"I remember you, you were there and then everything went black.." she trailed off once she saw the entirety of the Wayne family standing around the couch. "Hi." she said meekly. Damian glared at his family and they backed off, just a little bit. For some reason, he felt really protective of this blue-eyed girl.

"Alfred, could you get some tea for Marinette here?"

"Right away, sir." Alfred went to the kitchens and Damian sat next to her.

"What do you remember?"

Marinette bit her lip and thought about what to say. She couldn't share about Ladybug, but she could share about being from Paris!

"I'm from Paris, my name is Marinette, and something about ladybugs... That's all I can remember. It's mostly just bits and pieces." This wasn't wrong as most of her civilian life was in bits and pieces.

"Pari and Ladybug, you say." Damian whipped out his phone and searched up Paris and Ladybugs. The first website that came up was something called the "LadyBlog". The most recent item posted was a video of a girl with sausage hair. He showed his phone to Marinette as the rest of the Wayned gathered around to see what Damian had found. As soon as Marinette saw the website, she gasped and put her hands to her head. THe pain was overwhelming as her head exploded in excruciating pain. Marinette whimpered and drew her knees to her chest as she started to rock back and forth on the couch. Damian cautiously approached the girl.

"It hurts, it hurt so much."