Squidward's house

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Zzz-

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Uuugh!!! What is that horrible knocking sound!

Squidward creeps down his stairs to the front of his house.

KNOCK KNOCK

Squidward walks over to his door. He looks through the peephole. On the other side, he sees his spongy, yellow neighbor. Spongebob.

"Hey, Squiddy."

"SPONEGBOB! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!"

"Y'know, Squiddy, Patrick isn't awake. He doesn't have to know~"

"What are you talking abou-"

THWACK

Spongebob had knocked the door down on top of Squidward, rendering him unconcious. Spongey boy dragged good ol' Squiddums over to his house for some fun...

........

20 minutes later, Squidward woke up only to find himself tied to a chair, with Spongebob before him, donning a maid outfit. Spongebob said, "Are ya ready for a night of fun, Squiddy?~" 

Squidward was a little concerned now. He wasn't sure if he was ready for a night of fun, and he think he knew what kind of fun it would be.

"N-no, Spongebob.... I don't think I- HOLY FISHPASTE!!!!" Squidward was looking behind Spongebob. Spunchbop turned around and... Holy SHIT is that RIVERS CUOMO from WEEZER?!?!

Rivers stepped forward with his guitar, and began to play the intro to Pork and Beans. It was such an awful sight that Spunch died. Hooray!!! Squidward went back home with Rivers and they both enjoyed a can of Swedish meatballs.