Its okay ...

Btw I think there is only gonna be like 2 more chapters!

Y/N POV

Daveed drives me home and Theodosia comes running up to me ...
" mommy!" She says hugging my leg... i hug her back and bend down ...
" I missed you! I'm glad your back from your vacation did you have a good time?" She ask ...
" you know what sweetheart? I didn't have a good time  but that doesn't matter because I'm here with you!" I say hugging her back ... but it just all felt wrong ... like I should be dead .... I shouldn't be here ....
" let's let mommy rest okay?" Daveed sais ..
" okay!!" Then she goes to whisper to daveed...
" let's make mommy here favorite food!" She whispers... but not to well ...
" yea that's do that!" They say making their way to the kitchen .... I go head to the bedroom ... it felt so werid .... hearing them talk about me like an object up for sale .... it hurt ... and I know daveed didn't mean no harm ... I end up just laying in bed ... with my service dog ... I know she can tell something is wrong .... and she try's to help but nothing is really working ....
I see Theodosia and daveed walk in with my favorite food ...
" look mommy! I helped make it!!" Theodosia smile was so big .... they both come sit down on bed and we eat while watching a movie ... I know they were having fun so I didn't want to ruin the mood .... so I just pretend to be happy ... Daveed went To go put Theodosia away ... when he got in bed he asked me something ...
" Y/N are you okay?" He said hugging me ...
" yea I'm good!" I say .... I don't want him to worry anymore..  he needs to focus on his work .... I knew in his gut he knew something was wrong ... but he didn't want to push it .... the next morning I drop off  Theodosia and daveed off  at work and school .... I try to take my mind of things and go for a walk but I just end up having a panic attack when I get to the spot where I got took .... I try to walk back to the house so I can get to my service dog ... when I open the door she immediately comes running to me and try's to help me ... it does help ... but now I surly don't know what to do ... a few hours pass and daveed comes home ...
" hello beautiful!" He said holding my face and giving me a kiss ....
" hey daveed!" He knew something was wrong because I never call him daveed ... but he put it aside ...
" what did you do all day?" He said putting his bag down ...
" nothing much just watch tv..." I say sitting down on the couch ...
" are you feeling good?" He asks again ...
" like I said before I'm fine!" I say kinda annoyed .... that set him off ..... but he didn't want to push me .... he went to the bedroom to get changed and then headed to get Theodosia.... when he left  I resorted to cutting again ... but I put them in places nobody would see .... i quickly got cleaned up and made some grilled cheeses for them ... I wasn't very hungry ...
" hey mommy!" Theodosia said dropping her pack back and running to the table to eat ...
" hey KitKat!? Where's you plate?" Daveed said ...
" oh I'm not hungry..." I say turning on the tv ...
" well later you gotta eat!" Daveed said already gobbling down the grilled cheese ... I end up just going to the bedroom and taking a bath .... I was feeling tired so I feel asleep in it ... I wasn't trying to drown myself I just fell asleep ... I get woken up by daveed shaking me ...
" what?!" I say getting up ...
" we're you trying to drown yourself Y/N?!" He says while draining the tub ...
" no! I was just tired ...." I say putting on my clothes ...
" and you couldn't move to the bed?! You had to fall asleep in the tub!? What if you did drown?! What then!" He says looking at me .. he was mad ..
" but I didn't!" I say walking out ...
" you have been careless these past few days?! Do you wanna die Y/N?!" I just stay silent .... I go over to Theodosia who is sitting on the couch cause I know he won't argue infront of her ...
" wanna go get ice cream?!" I say to her while tickling her ..
" hahah stop!" She says playfully... we're teaching her consent with tickling so I stop immediately....
" yea let's go!" She says getting up and putting on her shoes ...
" Y/N..." daveed said with his arms crossed ...
" what we can't get ice cream?! Party pooper!" I say with a smug smile ... knowing that I have won the argument!
" yea daddy! Party pooper!" Theodosia joined in ...
" what?! I'm not a party pooper! Go get yourself some ice cream!" Daveed said high-fiving  Theodosia ... me and her go get ice cream and when we get back we play Board games while watching the little mermaid !
We had a whole princess night! We did our nails, hair, and even dress up! Daveed was in the office working ... I put down Theodosia and read her a bedtime story ...
" when she looked up she saw that it was close to midnight! She quickly ran out the castle leaving her heel behind! Left for the prince to find it!" By then she was asleep .... so I headed to the bedroom where I saw daveed waiting in the bed ... I could tell he was pissed ...
" ice cream huh?" He says ...
" wow calm down god ..." I say ... my service dog runs up to me cause she can tell in tense ... I start to pet and try to slow down my breathing .... daveed was not amused...
" what?!" I say looking up at him ....
" nothing ..." he says ... although it didn't seem like nothing .... I walk over to the bathroom with my service dog and I start to hyperventilate... daveed was mad .... really mad ... pissed off ... I knew why.... but I never handle it well when he was mad... I try to calm down ... but my test was tightening.... I hear daveed get off the bed ..
" Y/N?! Y/N are you okay?!" He say opening the door and finding me on the floor trying to slow down my breathing ... but to none the less failing ... he gets down and he aliens up his chest behind my back ... his doing a technique somebody had taught him ... he made sure I could hear his heart and he started to help me breath ...
" in.... out.... in.... out..." he says until my breath starts to slow down ....
" you okay?!" He says while still helping me ....
"  what the fuck do you think idiot ?!" I say getting up and walking away ....
" Y/N I'm sorry I just thought -" I cut him off ...
" that I would fucking kill myslef daveed?! Because I have mental problems?! Because I used to cut?! And even if I did you wouldn't be able to save me daveed, I'm smarter than that!" I say getting in bed .... he stays silent ...  I hear him get in bed and we end up sleeping back to back .... I feel horrible.... and I know he does too ....