Chapter 1

After a few months, I heard that there was a haunted classroom in the school building that was mostly active at night, so I thought I would go ahead and check it out. When I got there, the room door was shut and when I walked in, there wasn't anything in particular that seemed out of order people wise. I walked around the room a bit and saw a small game counsel on the ground so I knelt down to look at it.

"What are you doing?" I heard a voice asked and I looked to see a boy about my height with purple hair covering one of his eyes and he wore a pretty simplistic outfit. White short sleeved t-shirt with light purple sleeves and jeans that rolled up at the ends with shoes.

I immediately stood up straight and put my hands up nervously. "S-Sorry! I just kinda thought I'd try be out on a midnight stroll. . ."

"All the way here at the school?" He asked, suspiciously and I sweat-dropped at myself.

He has a point. . .my house is quite a bit of a walk from here. . . I thought to myself. When I thought that, he began walking up to me for a bit and then sat down in front of his game console.

"You should head back home now, if you don't need anything." He said and I nodded quickly.

"Right. . ." I said, walking towards the room door and I saw his screen for a moment and saw he was looking around for something in the game and I recognized the part as I smiled a bit. "Try looking around in the drawer in the boss' office. A key should be there with a note." I said and he looked at me for a moment before I left the room.

Lucifer

I was confused for a moment at what she mentioned and I looked back at my game. I did as she mentioned and went to the boss' office and into the drawer of his desk to find a key and a note. I was a bit surprised that she would know about this though, and I continued the game.

"She's a strange one. . ." I said with a small smile as I thought about her for a moment while playing the game.

Tsumi

I went to the restaurant Chiho worked at and she was cooking right now, so I didn't want to bother her for now. "Tsu!" Chiho called someone had apparently taken her spot for now while she came out to the dining room and at me. "You came!" She exclaimed and I smiled a bit.

"Yeah, sorry. I wanted to come by for some lunch anyway." I said with a smile and she gave a pout. "What's wrong, Chi-Chi?"

"Why don't you come to school anymore? You just up and left school like you were expelled without causing trouble last month."

"Uh, yeah, about that. It's a long story." I said, rubbing the back of my neck. Chiho seemed a bit irked.

"How is it a long story?! You always try to do this, Tsu!" I was a bit surprised at what she said and she was starting to cry a bit.

"Chi-Chi?" I asked and she stared at the ground.

"I've been worried sick since last month started. You've been hanging out with Itsuki a lot and hardly spoke with me anymore at school. I was getting worried and once a week passed, you stopped being around Itsuki as well for a long time. I thought you just stayed home in case it was going to storm like you always do, but even on days with clear skies, you didn't come back! So I thought you didn't want to be friends anymore. . ." Chiho said and I felt bad for having put Chiho through a lot, but I smiled at her.

"Chi-Chi, I did quit school, but it wasn't because of you. I had actually decided to move houses from my parents recently and I had to quit school so I could try to put a little care into my house. And try to focus on a job." I said and Chiho was now confused for a moment.