Chapter Five

GUYS SHKGIYIhjJDSHF Before this chapter starts I just wanted to thank yall for 65 reads !! I really thought that only my sister and friends would read hahaha but thanks..yall are cool 😼 ok bye onto the chapter now !

I climbed into his bed, slightly shivering "damn it's colder than I thought" I thought to myself as I pulled his covers higher.

"Goodnight y/n" Aidan said before closing his eyes. 

"Goodnight Aidan" I mumbled back. OK,,,how does he expect me to SLEEP like- 👁👁 I'm in the same bed as my idol........... I started to get colder, so I was sneaky and since Aidan was asleep, I moved closer to his resting body.

"I can feel you moving around y/n, if you wanted to cuddle, all you had to do was ask." He opened his eyes and shifted slightly, and held out his arms.

"Can we cuddle then?" JADHIWHFSNJBIJW that's it.....lemme just pass away real quick 😳😳😳 Aidan moved closer to me, pressing his toned body against mine, and wrapped his arm around my waist, and for whatever reason, it felt right. It felt safe. It felt like this was were I was meant to be, in his strong arms. I drifted off to a peaceful sleep in the protection of his arms.

I awoke the next morning in an odd room, but then I remembered the night before, I had slept in the same bed as AIDAN GALLAGHER SHUDIUSF 👁👄👁 I 10000% need to tell my bestie later..  After a while of silently freaking out, I checked the time, 

"11:30AM !!!!!!" Jeez it's late! I got out of bed and headed down the stairs to the living room where Aidan was sitting, watching something on his phone, he didn't notice me, so I did the only reasonable thing... I snuck up behind him 

"BOO!" I yelled behind him, he screamed like a baby

"JESUS Y/N! I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK!!" I collapsed to the ground laughing, while he held his hand over his heart. "Uh, are you hungry?" He suddenly asked. I tapped my chin pretending to think.

"Yes, it's almost lunchtime. You should've woken me!" I looked at his face that turned red.

"I would have..but you looked so peaceful, I just couldn't." He looked at me apologetically..and boy oh boy he looked cute 😻😻😻 "Uhh do you wanna go to (same restaurant as last time lets call it....John's....how original)" I looked down at the knee length hoodie, he seemed to notice this as he laughed and said "You could go back to yours first to get changed ha ha"

"Oh! Of course aha, that sounds great! :)" I grabbed my stuff and went to his door.

"I'll come get you in ten minutes!" He called out as he followed me to the door. I pretended to frown at him and tapped my foot.

"Honey, I need at least twenty." We laughed at that

"Alright, twenty then." We said goodbye and I ✨zoomed✨back to my house and jumped onto my bed to let out the major fangirling I had been holding in since last night by screaming into my pillow. I had a shower and then faced the tricky part....finding out what to wear, and what to do with my hair,,,,

After a good 5 minutes of deciding I settled on some ripped jeans and a striped sweater, and put my hair into half up-half down space buns.

I watched some tiktoks on my phone while I waited for Aidan to arrive, when I heard my doorbell ring, I leapt out of bed and sprinted to the door to greet him

"Hi!" I said with a smile when I answered the door, Aidan smiled back and waved. I took a moment to see what he was wearing, he had a black shirt, black jeans and a black jacket on. His hair was the same as always, messy, but ✨perfect✨

"You look nice." He looked me p and down with a friendly smile JKDHOIFEFJJFS HE SAID I LOOK NICE WHATDIAKM

"You look nice too!" I replied as I locked my door behind me.

We walked to John's since it was only a five minute walk from our houses, as we walked we made small conversation about our favourite colours, what we liked etc, the whole time all I could think about was how good he looked and that HE INVITED ME TO LUNCHSBIHE!! 

When we got to the restaurant, John greeted us

"The couple is back I see..." He wiggle his eyebrows at us, my face turned red, as embarrassing as that was I really wanted us to be a couple,,,,,because he's my celebrity crush...yeah..

"We aren't-" Aidan started, but John cut him off. 

"I know, I'm just teasing you." He chuckled deeply and led us to a free table.

-----‐---------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading the chapter! I'm going to try my best to update daily, but that might not last long,,sorry 🥺️🥺️🥺️ I'll try my best though !! I'm quite inspired today (yesterday to you guys aha) so I'll smash out the next few chapters and just post them one a day !

Again, thank you so much for reading !!! I love all of you,, mwah !

-Hass