Barbeque bitches

It was another normal and basic day, you went out to get drinks at Starbucks, why? Why not. And after that, you went to the exact same place you went yesterday, which is the training camp.

You greeted them as the people there greeted you. You observed the teams. The training camp were as chaotic as always... Well, the Karasuno team is already as chaotic as it is..but if you add more team, It'd be hell. And now, you're at hell, yay~.

It was quite funny looking at Karasuno's failure at this point. You were watching them fail until you saw Daichi talk to them about something. Well, that something really boosted their motivation.

"oNIKU NIKU NIKU ONIKU NIKU!"  'Hold on wha-'

"AWASETE NIKU NIKU!"  'Wait what's this abou-'

"ONIKU NIKU!!"  

"ONIKU BANZAI, GENKI HYAKUBAI! HUHU! HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH! oNIKU KAMISAMA, ONIKU KAMI-SAMMMAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

You stared at them. They were dancing about how meat is a god, they aren't wrong, but holy fuck. That was the most hilarious sight you've ever seen. Three highschool students dancing in sync, while one tries to join but fails. At this point, you were trying not to laugh.

It is now a practise match between Fukurodani and Karasuno. It was going as normal, Karasuno failing, but you noticed their skills were somewhat..polished. Well, that's good to know. 

After some time, you checked the points. 'Oh shit man, their scores has been neck-to-neck. Now that's what you call epic.' You thought as you smile at their improvement. That is, until you saw the captain of the Fukurodani team dejected. Usually, someone dejected would've made you try to hide your laughter(somehow successfully ), but this one almost made you burst into laughter.

"PFFT-" you covered your mouth in embarassment, you clutch your stomach as you try to muster the words 'sorry' without laughing but to no avail, you failed. "S-sorryhH-" you cover your mouth again. And let's just say everyone almost proposed to you.

The match was over and Fukurodani was the winner. 

And now...it is now the time for the long awaited..

BARBEQUE!

You just stared at them eating and just thought 'Oh shit, they really do look like hungry pests,' you paused when you saw Fukurodani's captain stole Nekoma's meat 'Especially that one..'

After that, you saw Kiyoko walk around like a goddess as 2 people stare at her, budging each other to talk to her. They continued to do that until Tanaka, Noya and someone from Nekoma glared at them. 'Now that's what you call an invisible offensive human barrier.' You thought as you chuckle quietly.

You watched as Kuroo, Daichi and Fukurodani's captain approach the three pitiful pressured souls who is being forced to eat food. You were giggling until a humanized bedhair fucker yelled "YOU TOO (M/N), COME HERE!"

You flinched as you shook your head but he came to you anyways and pulled you over. 'damN YOU-' you cussed at Kuroo in your head until you arrived at the destination.  

You just stood there with a glare that can kill someone with just one glance. You were glaring at Kuroo until he shoved meat into your mouth. Your mood instantly went better.

You looked at Fukurodani's Captain and just said "Woah, you look like a humanized reverse owl." 

The Owl just stared at you and said "HAHA! REALLY?? WELL, I DON'T WANT YOU TO CALL ME AN OWL FOREVER SO MY NAME IS BOKUTO KOUTAROU, THE BEST ACE IN THE WORLD!!" 

You just smiled and said "Nice to meet you, Bokutowl!" Bokuto blushed and at this point everyone in the Karasuno team can sense another rival. Tanaka and Noya ran to your direction and all you heard was a couple of "AYO SHITTY BOYEH, YA WANNA RUMBLE???" And "DON'T COME AT LEAST 20CM NEAR (M/N) YOU GIANTS!!!!1!1"

You just stared at them in confusion and tried to calm them down but to not avail, you failed. You decided to just walk away until you saw Yachi walking around as if she's in a Cannibalism Zoo. 

You just walked behind her and said, 

"Hello, Yaccutie!"

 and heard a loud screech.