i left

kairi pov

I left nj, without telling anyone..well it wasn't my choice it was my fathers he told us we had to and that my friend group was too toxic which is not true. I missed y/n, I mean and the group to duh..?

anyways it's been months since I left , I have seen y/n with some people on insta but nothing new it's just the same people she always hangs out with. i tried dm her but she had them turned off since of the hate she would get when we first met , my fans would get jealous and start telling her some weird stuff some even said they found her address. celia and i are a couple now :)! she's so nice but sometimes she won't respond right away or it will take her days to respond she's really pretty too! i thought about going back to nj to see y/n..but anyways later!

*y/n pov*

it's been months since i heard from kai i learned to move one and i just tell myself he will come back one day. which we know he wont. but anyways i was going to cali with my friends!

           𝗙𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 197 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚

we heard as we found our seats i looked around to find my friends.

(TALK BOX)

let me just say this, this story is not going any where it's not lol this is the last chapter for now ig..