Chapter Two: Day One

"Before you go into Class E, you're going to need to know a few things." Principal Asano said. Sadie sat in front of his desk, it was an hour before she had to even be there but she was told this meeting was mandatory. "You're are being required to sign this form from the Ministry of Defense that you will keep the information I'm about to tell you a secret. No one outside of Class E other than me should know about this." Sadie was surprised. There's more than what's in the surface..? Sadie listened to Principle Asano began explaining. "This is your teacher."

(I couldn't find the right picture to use but so I just used this)

"You are going to be trained into assassinating that creature. Even though being in E Class usually restricts you from graduating if you're in it by the end of the year, if you assassinate him, you'll be permitted to graduate." The look of that creature made Sadie's anxiety peak and she began to feel sick to her stomach.

"He goes by Korosensei and he cherishes his students. He isn't allowed to hurt you, so no need to be afraid of him. I'll give you the rest of the basic information about him and you can be on your way. You're Physical Education is going to change by a lot. The teacher taking over that class is Tadaomi Karasuma from the Ministry of Defense." Principle Asano explained.

After a long hour of gaining information on Korosensei, Sadie finally made her way off the main campus and up the mountain.

"Ohayōgozaimasu! Before I take attendance I'd like to introduce a new student that will be joining our assassination class! Please meet Sadie Hamilton!"

"It's very nice to meet you. I look forward to assassinating Korosensei with you all." Sadie smiled. Karma and Nagisa smirked at her. "Sadie, you will be sitting next to Karma in the back. Don't be carrying on now! Now, let's get started!" Korosensei said, opening his role book. After Sadie sat down, a crumpled up note hit her leg. She leaned over to pick it up. It read-

You got caught, didn't you?
-Karma

She wrote "Yes, I did;)" Sadie giggled at Karma as he read it. He looked up and gave her a smirk. Later, at lunch, Sadie and Karma were chatting at their desks. Nagisa and Nakamura came over to join the conversation. And to tease a bit... "So, what's up with you two? Huh?" Nakamura mocked. "Nothing, we're just. . . Well acquainted." Karma tried to make something up. "Right. Like we would believe that. What, are you guys dating or something?" Nakamura questioned with a smug look. "No. We're just friends." Sadie explained shyly. "Well, I could make those arrangements." Karma gave a flirty smirk. Sadie nervously laughed thinking it was just a joke. I never actually admitted that the reason I was so interested in him was because I had a crush on him She thought, looking away blushing. Instead of skipping sixth period that day, Karma stayed to help Sadie get the hang of things alongside Karasuma and Nagisa.

Sadie huffed and puffed with exhaustion. "You're not very active are you?" Karasuma asked, handing her a bottle of water. "No..." Sadie whined. Karma let out a mocking laugh. "Shut up!" Sadie jumped up from the log she was sitting on, face red with blush. "Make me!" Karma stuck his tongue out at her. "Baka!" Sadie jumped up and started chasing after him. Karasuma and Nagisa stared at them in complete confusion. "Well at least he got her active again?" Nagisa nervously shrugged his shoulders.

After school~~~

"My body hurts..." Sadie whined. "Don't worry. It'll get better, trust me." Karma reassured her. Karma and Sadie got ready to leave the old campus when Karma stopped her. "Hey, I've been wanting to ask you something." "Uh, what is it?" Sadie asked. "Are you free right now? I was wondering if I could help you get better at sewing for Home Ec.? I saw you struggling to get the hang of it earlier, I thought I'd help." Karma explained. "Um, I guess you could..." Sadie blushed a little. "I was planning on studying tonight-" "We can do that too, don't worry! I'm free all this afternoon."

"What about getting home? Wouldn't your parents be angry if you came home late?" Sadie asked. "Oh, no!" Karma laughed. "They're never home. I can basically do whatever I want!" Oh... That must be why he's the way he is, huh..? He never had his parents teach him otherwise... Sadie thought as they walked to the train station.

"So, who's place are we going to? I'd rather go to yours because it's closer. How about you?" Karma questioned as they got off the train. "Sure! I'm sure my mom won't mind. Don't worry she gets home a little later." Sadie answered. "Here, let's stop in here." Karma stopped and pointed at a craft store. "I'm sure they sell little sample pieces of fabric we can use to practice on." Sadie nodded and went into the store.

Sadie unlocked her apartment door and walked in. Sadie took her shoes on and slipped into her house slippers. Karma placed his shoes neatly next to hers and she lead him to her room. "Aaaaaaah!" Sadie groaned as she threw herself onto her bed. Karma chuckled and sat on the edge. "Why don't we start?" He questioned, opening the bag and taking out the sample fabrics. "Hai!" Sadie jumped off the bed and ran to get her mom's sewing needles. "Alright," Karma started as he sat next to Sadie, who was sitting in her desk chair. "I want you to practice doing it yourself. If you're still struggling in... hmmm... Ten minutes, I'll help you. It's just the best practice habit in my opinion." "Yeah. I like that."

~ Ten Minutes Later ~

Sadie groaned in frustration. I didn't think it was gonna be THIS hard! Sadie thought while clenching her teeth. Karma sighed. "Here." He stood up and moved behind Sadie. He leaned over and took hold of her fingers holding the needle. "Like this." Karma said lightly in her ear. Sadie's ears burned with embarrassment. Blush started forming as he slowly moved her fingers in the right motion. Karma's light and delicate touch was making Sadie's heart race. Once he was finished, he let go and said "Now you try." As he sat down. She listened and did it herself doing the same motions he showed her. Sadie's eyes widened. I did it... "I did it!" Sadie turned to Karma with a smile on her face. He was a little closer than she expected. "Good job." Karma smiled at her. Sadie and Karma locked eyes and, like you'd guess, they slowly leaned in for a kiss.

"Sadi-Chan~!" Karma and Sadie stopped and Sadie spun her chair around and ran to the doorway. "Okāsan?!" Sadie called out. "You're home early." Sadie laughed nervously. She sighed quietly to herself. "Honey, is everything alright? You look stressed." Sadie's mom said as she approached her in the hallway. "Well, you startled me, that's all. You see- eh?" Karma appeared in the doorway. "Hello. You must be Mrs. Hamilton. Kon'nichiwa." Karma stuck his hand out as a greeting. "Eh- Hello." Mrs. Hamilton shook his hand awkwardly. "And who might you be?" She gave Sadie a suspicious glance. "I'm Karma Akabane, one of Sadie's new classmates. Feel free to call me by my first name, I don't mind." Karma introduced himself. "Right. I almost forgot you got in trouble yesterday and transferred to E Class." Mrs. Hamilton sighed. "Just as long as your grades stay the same and you're getting along with your classmates, I don't care. Wait, wasn't he the reason you got a warning about getting sent to E Class?" Sadie's face turned red. "Haha, yeah." Karma chuckled. "Don't you think it's a little... Weird she does that stuff.?"

"Oh, no! I find it adorable to think that I have a little fangirl." Karma gave Sadie a slight rub on the head. "I find it quite fascinating that a girl is actually interested in me." He said as he continued to pet her head. Sadie's grew redder. "So, are you two dating or something?" Mrs. Hamilton asked, placing her hand on her hip. Karma's face turned a bit red because the question reminded him of what almost happened only a moment ago. "Uh- No! We're just friends!" Karma raises his hands frantically. Sadie's eyes gleamed. He called me his friend... "Well, it's good you two weren't doing anything while I was gone." Mrs. Hamilton said, now with both hands on her hips. Sadie and Karma made eye contact, obviously thinking about earlier, then looked away in embarrassment.

"I'm making pork curry for dinner, is that alright with you two?" Mrs. Hamilton asked as she made her way into the kitchen. "Uh- Hai... Hehe." Sadie and Karma said in unison. "Why don't we go back to practicing sewing? Just so we know you got it." Karma said, turning back into her bedroom. "Sure..." I hope this doesn't effect our friendship... Sadie thought as she slowly entered her room.