An even fight

The Betas along with Ahsoka and Rex are aboard their gunship with them heading towards an open valley. 

Luke: Alright don't forget as soon as the diversion team is dropped off the rest of you are to head to the city and help with the evacuation. 

White: Who's on the distraction team again? 

Luke: Rex, Storm, Rook, and myself are the distraction. If you need help sending civilians to outposts across the city just call Thorn he's in command of the evacuation. 

Thorn: How come you always get to have all the fun? 

Luke: Because I'm one of the best soldiers in the republic. 

Nightslash: Landing in five. 

Luke: Copy that get the gear ready to move. 

Sarge: Yes sir! 

Sarge, Hammer, Gray, and Woods walk to the back of the gunships and grab a large grate full of ammo, blasters, and other things to help with the distraction. The gunship lands and the clones grab the grates and take them off of the gunship. 

Storm: Alright let's open these up and set the cover down and get the charges ready for easy access. 

Hammer: Alright lets get this done.

The clones open their grates and start setting up a small line of cover with four walls type covers with a hole in the middle for easy access to open on those clankers. Luke grabs a rifle from his grate and puts two carbines on the top along with charges for all of his weapons with the others doing the same Storm loads all of his weapons, Rook loads his rotary cannon with a charge that recharges with every overheat and then Rex loads his blasters and has some charges ready as well. 

Ahsoka: You sure you four can do this? Luke loads his pistols and puts them in his holsters. 

Luke: If anyone can it's us. 

Ahsoka: Alright but just in case I'm going to give you some good luck. 

Ahsoka gives Luke a kiss on his cheek. 

Luke: And here's some luck for you as well. 

Luke gives Ahsoka a kiss on the cheek as well. 

Ahsoka: Alright come on guys let's get the evacuation started so these four can come home. 

Sarge: Yes ma'am. 

Sarge, Woods, Ahsoka, Thorn, Hammer, and Gray board the gunship. 

Gray: You coming White? 

White: Yeah. 

The world pauses for a moment and White jumps out of whatever you are currently reading on. 

Reader: White what the hell are you doing here? 

White: Hey I want to see this besides this will be funner then my job. 

Writer: Alright readers I give you guys permission to hang out with White tell me where you guys and girls are taking him and what you guys are doing with him. 

Alright back to the story. 

Luke, Rex, Rook, and Storm stand behind their position with Rook and Storm on the ends and Rex and Luke in the middle. 

Rex: So any special plan Luke? 

Luke: The plan is we hold out until Chopper comes to get us. 

Rex: And if we don't hold out? 

Luke: Then we die. 

Rook: That's Luke for you, never scared of death. 

Storm: Most clones can look death right in the eye but death is terrified of Luke.