Pilot

Hi! This is a bxb book about my life and how I think it might turn out. Some things like race might be different to make the thing better and half the thing is most likely going to be in the future.

Comment here what your favorite color is if u read it! The picture is of Kai Vance.

——————-•——————————•—————————•

UGH! I hate my life. But I live it too. *before the story starts...*

Thinking about my life for the past 3 minutes has brought up some... realizations. I already knew I was gay when I was nine. There was this guy at a park whom I kept staring at. He was shirtless.

But then, something weird started to happen.

I started to notice. I started to notice things, small things, my parents would do. Things like looking angrily at gay couples or persistently asking me if I'm going to have a girlfriend soon.

The truth is, I knew I was never going to be accepted into my Community. Most of my family is probably homophobic. I don't want to die.

Many people live their entire life in the closet, but I don't want that. I love sharing small things or expressing myself. My closet is suffocating me and it will probably be the end of me one day. But my closet also protects me. Protects me from evil glares and homophobes and physical assault.

As I lie in bed thinking about my life, I realize that I might not be fully gay. I recently opened my phone to see an email. The email contained a nude woman, and I felt something *down there.

I'm so happy! I just realized I'm not fully gay! I can pass off as straight!

Now I'm thinking about a girl. A childhood friend who was very beautiful. With stunning greenish grayish bluish eyes and lovely skin, I knew she was hot based on the reactions of other guys. I guess in the past few months we have been spending more time. I started to develop feelings of love towards her, and I realized I might be pan, but like sexually attracted to guys but not to girls.

I slowly drift off into sleep.

———————————————————————————————

I wake up cold. Just how I like it. I get up from bed and stretch. I yawn and slowly walk towards the bathroom door, my pajamas rustling in the cold air blowing from the open window.

I walk into the bathroom, brush my teeth, and get into the shower.

Tiny droplets fell over my body, my smooth hands lathering every inch of my skin with soft, fragrant soap. I wash off the soap and turn off the water.

I get out of the shower and dry myself. I then proceed to look at the small clock hanging on a wall next to me. Its gold and blue design with ornate curls and singing birds mesmerize me for a few seconds, but then as I registered where the hands were, I knew I was in deep trouble. SHOOT! It's 7:15! The class starts in 15 minutes!

I run out of the house to see my best friend, Sydney, pull up onto my driveway.

She opens the window and shouts at me to get inside. I run hurriedly and get into the shotgun.

I look at her weirdly. She looks at me weirdly. We stare at each other for ten seconds.

We burst out laughing at each other.

"Well? Come on, H! We have, like ten minutes to get to school!" I scold.

"Okay! Okay! But you could have like, took five minutes to get ready!" She retorts back as she starts the car.