𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸

"Mama why you was yelling at Brandon Steel, you embarrassed me ma." Kayden said

I can tell by Kayden's voice he's upset but every time i see Brandon i just want to beat his ass. I've been the only one raising my son for the past 7 years and i'll be damned if Brandon thinks he can just pop up all of the sudden and become father of the year! The same man who said "hope you find whoever the father is" to my face and walked out the same BOY who let his ugly ass girlfriend disrespect me and my unborn child on the internet! The same GROWN LITTLE ASS BOY who asked ME for a damn DNA test got it back 99.9% and still disappeared for 7 years?! Yea no i'm good on him being in my sons life! He can go back to living his rich ass life with them black girl wannabes plastic ass white hoes.

We get to the complex and Kayden is passed out in the back now i have to carry his ass up the stairs great.

I put Kayden to bed and my phone started ringing.

Daylon (nigga from the club)
would like to FaceTime...

what the hell ... i answered

"hey shordy you home?"

"yea i'm home, why wassup?"

"i was just calling to check up on you and see how you feeling you know with what happened at my pl–"

I cut him off.

"Look please don't be calling my phone acting like you actually care about me, we fucked and that's it if you're wondering if i feel some type of way or caught feelings the answer is no, i'm a grown ass woman i don't need you checking up on me."

Daylon stared at me confused.

"Damn i ain't even call to for allat i just wanted to say that you left your I–"

Kayden opened the door. "Momma i'm hungry"

"Daylon i'll speak to you later."

I hung up so fast like my mama walked in. I never told Daylon about Kayden because my child is non of his concern and we just fucked it's not gonna get anymore serious than that. He doesn't need to know my life story.

"What do you wanna eat papa coach didn't feed you?" I asked

"Yea i ate i just wanted to come here with you mama," Kayden look down

Ugh his eyes he's just so precious my baby.

"Of course come here baby you're welcomed in here anytime you know that papa."

He came to lay down with me and i let out a huge sigh ...

"You know i'm sorry for the way i exploded in front of you but, there's a lot of thing you don't know papa," I said running my fingers through his curls.

"Love you ma."

BRANDON S.

2 hours passed since Aaliyah left i was sitting on the couch in shock.

"So you wanna tell me what's going on with you and Kayden's mom?" Unc came and sat on the couch.

I rubbed my face and let out a big sigh.