Important Note*Do not skip*

*Do not skip*

Hi my lovely readers.

I am sorry to inform you guys, but the remaining chapters of this book will no more be on wattpad, it will be now be on the dreame app. I have uploaded all the remaining chapters there already.

 I have uploaded all the remaining chapters there already

It is also an app where you can read books. So, all you have to do is to either download the app on your phone, sign up, follow me and add the book to your library, and follow the book to read. Or you can go on the internet, search for (www.dreame.com), sign up, follow me, and follow the book to read my book from there.

YOU JUST SEARCH MY USERNAME ON DREAME "labanzz" and the stories will show

THIS IS THE LINK TO THE BOOK ON DREAME HERE 👇🏽

https://m.dreame.com/novel/7/qXqCLbvXX7kYeqOWmlRA==.html

I am officially on the 'signed author program' with dreame, and this lovely story will be uploaded there. As much as you guys love it here, and will love it here, I will appreciate it a lot if you guys show me some love and read the book on the dreame app.

My username is still the same on the dreame app, just search for (Labanzz) and the story will pop up.

It has been a wonderful journey writing this story with you guys, thanks for all your support and love. I am grateful that I posted the story here, and shared this story with you guys. Because it made me interact with the most lovable, supportive and friendly readers.

Please you guys should support me and my book and read it on dreame.

Thank you so much guys, I love you all.

Thanks for understanding, guys. Please download the dreame app, follow me on it @labanzz, and add the story to your library and read.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

You can check my profile for the link of the book

This is the link to my profile on dreame.

https://m.dreame.com/user/concern/0418644480/Alabanzah

This is the link to the book here.

https://m.dreame.com/novel/7/qXqCLbvXX7kYeqOWmlRA==.html

You can also check out my other books on my profile too:
:French Kiss For The Nerd
:Pretty Boy in Glasses