'Shitty hair!'

KIRISHIMAS POV

Okay, yeah, Bakugou can be a jerk sometimes, to some people..
But so what? Everyone has that anger side of them. He just tends to unleash his more..
But I think it's manly.

"Kirishima!" I heard kaminari yell out to me from across the room, "Do you wanna sit with me, sero and Mina at lunch?" He called out.

"Sure." I yelled back.

What an odd conversation.

Lunch rolled by within what felt like 5 minutes, but in reality was 2 hours. I usually just sat with bakugou but instead I decided I'd bring the man with me to kaminaris table so he isn't lonely. As soon as he reached our usual table with his tray of food, I grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him across the cafeteria.

"What are you doing, Shitty hair?" He mumbled to me. He was blushing out or embarrassment since he was being dragged across the room, everyone was able to see.

We finally reached denkis table and I sat down on a chair, pushing bakugou onto one too.

"You brang the Pomeranian?" Mina said to me.

"Well, yeah I—"

"IM NOT A POMERANIAN!" I was interrupted by an angry blonde sitting directly next to me.

"Sure you aren't," I heard Mina mumble.

"Anyways!" Mina started, "we barely ever talk, so me, sero and kami thought we could play truths!"

"What the hell is truths?" Bakugou asked.

"Well, it's truth or dare but you can only ask truths." Sero said.

"Let's just play truth or dare then, or are you too lazy to add in the extra words, extras?" Bakugou said.

"Sure-!" Kaminari and Mina said together.

"Alright, bakugou," Mina started, "truth or da-"
"Truth." Bakugou said, not allowing Mina to finish her sentence.

"Who do you like?"

"None of your god damn business, extra."

"You have to tell us, Baku."

Bakugou mumbled something in reply but it was unheard by the group.

"Speak up, bakubro." I said.

"I fucking like eijiro." Bakugou turned a light shade of red and looked down at his feet, regretting letting those words out.

"You do?!" Mina nearly screamed.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Bakugou replied.

I looked away and stared at a distant wall. I was trying to hide my face. I was grinning from ear to ear and I was a light shade of red.
Come on Kirishima, man up!

"I like you too!" I blurted out, still not keeping eye contact with anyone and staring at the wall.

Bakugous eyes widened and he stared at me disbelievingly.

"Aww!" Kaminari, sero and Mina said together.

______________________________

"KIRISHIMA AND BAKUGOU LIKE EACHOTHER?!" Deku yelled in the classroom after Mina told him the news.

"Keep it down, problem child." Aizawa said, wrapped up in his sleeping bag already.

"Speaking of which, where are they?" Sero asked.

"Bakugou wanted to meet kirishima in the boys toilets-" Mina said.

"Oh." Sero, kami and deku said together.

"Isn't it a bit too fast to already be-" sero began, but was stopped mid sentence by mina.

"To be what?" Deku asked, confused.

"Nothing!" The others said.

"Ew." They heard in the distance. Aizawa was listening in on the conversation.

———————————————————————

Anyways, thank you for reading my Kiribaku one shot!

If this gets a decent amount of reads, I'll make sure to continue 😌.

Stay safe, stay inside, stay healthy and make sure to eat your water and drink your vegetables!