wtf do I even say here

Alright. I've been gone for a hot minute, I discontinued my story, and everyone is fucking confused (or maybe not idk). This is a post to clear up some questions that I've gotten and just explain myself.

1. Will you update the SDS book?

 A: No, and here's why. Back when I originally posted that update saying that I would write out a second chapter and continue the book, I was hoping for some writing motivation to come back to me. Now that I've got motivation again, I realized that I have completely lost all steam for the show. I can't, in good faith, watch the show from scratch again and spend upwards of 8-10 hours putting myself through bore and pain to put out a mediocre chapter for you guys.

2. Why did you discontinue your book?

A: Same reason I listed above, not only did I lose all motivation for it, but I also lost all of my hype for the show and I just can't go back and re-watch it to only put myself through bore and pain and get a mediocre chapter.So, now to explain where I've been. I recently got a job, and started working 26-30 hours a week on top of piano lessons and school. I don't have a ton of free time, and when I do I usually use it to wind down or sleep since I work late shifts. Honestly, I couldn't post an update like this one because I simply didn't have enough time. 

So what does this mean for the future? Well, I'm looking towards other anime for fanfiction to write, and I'm thinking of having a different way of writing it. For example, I just finished Darling in the Franxx, and I have some pretty good ideas of a fanfiction to write for that. Going forward, I think how I'm going to write is in private, I will write all of the chapters out, and then over the course of a couple weeks, I'll release them to the public. This means instead of getting inconsistent updates, you'll have to wait a few months (or a lot depending on how long it is) and then get it all at once. Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for sticking with me.