Chapter 1: Twins meets Twins Part 1

Today is another day in Night Raven College. Well it is morning after all. So it is common in wonderland. Not a single trouble started.

But, is it still safe? We don't know. Well let us begin the story.

Floyd and Jade got themselves ready to get to class along with their dorm leader, Azul Ashengrotto. Azul is ready to get some work finished. Jade is kind of calm and such, but is almost like Azul who also needs to get his work done. As for the funny goofy Floyd, well..lets just say he wants to keep bugging the red head. Till he loses his temper.

How unfortunate. They say if you break the rules of the queen of redhearts, then it's off with you're head.

You know better then just messing with the dorm leader of Heartslabyul.

Anyways. Not only he would want to tease Riddle just make him go mad, he also wants to tease Yuu. A kind, yet naive young man who would always been mocked by other magicians who can't use his magic, but despite not having magic, he has a potential(or so I think so.) He has his own buddy to help. Except he's a good for nothing racoon that tends to mischeivous, but they are still friends. Of course they fight sometimes.

The three octivanelle students went back to their respective class to begin their first lesson.

~Mostro Lounge~

In the Mostro Lounge of NRC, something began to swirl in a glass of the aquarium and it flashed a little and soon two small girls came right through out of it as they slowly land down on the floor inside the lounge

In the Mostro Lounge of NRC, something began to swirl in a glass of the aquarium and it flashed a little and soon two small girls came right through out of it as they slowly land down on the floor inside the lounge. One is a girl wearing a dark blue gothic outfit. (Save the Masculine style.) She has a neck length chestnut brown hair and has heterochromic eyes which are green on the right side and red on the left side. Her long bang is parted/sweeped to the left.

What she's holding on her hand is her doll case

What she's holding on her hand is her doll case.(Which they need to use it to go inside and hibernate. In other words, using the doll case to be preserved or sleeping. They use it as a bed.)