Chapter 23 - The truth

{Aizawa pov}

"Why do you hate him so much?" I asked.

"He reminds me of myself" He whispered.

"Yourself...?" I said "That's still not a good reason to hate him"

"Look, you know about my power right?" He said not shouting but slightly whispering.

"Yes?" I replied with.

"When I didn't have that power I was bullied too..." He said.

"Then you should know what it feels like" I said slightly pissed.

"It annoys me how you're actually helping him. I didn't have any help when I was a kid. I just got bullied over and over again. No one helped. Not even my parents" He exclaimed.

"You're a grown ass man! That's all in the past now! I feel sorry for you of course! But you can't just hate a person just because of that! GROW UP!" I yelled standing up from my chair.

"Look, if I could turn back time I would help. I'm really would. But, that's all in the past now. You aren't suffering anymore. So help! That's the reason you wanted to become a hero right? So act like it. And stop being a dick" I exclaimed walking out of the room.

I did know about how All Might was quirkless and I had questioned if he was bullied. I feel quite bad, I really do. But... he needs to put that all in the past and look at where he is now. He's the No.1 hero for god sake!

I hope he takes my advise and helps Midoriya out...

{Bakugo pov}

I stood on my balcony looking up at sky.

It was warm and clear.

"Where are you, Deku" I whispered.

"I want to hug you" I smiled.

"I want to... kiss you"

"I miss that cute little smile of yours"

"And when you freak out"

I laughed blocking out the bad memories.

"Come back..."

*Knock*

*Knock*

The door opened and in came Aizawa.

"Thought you'd be in here" He exclaimed.

"What do you want?" I grunted.

"Just wanted to check you're alright" He said closing the door behind him.

"I'm fine" I said leaning on the balcony.

"Midoriya was on the balcony a lot too you know" He said.

"I don't know what you're trying to do... just leave me alone" I sighed.

"Okay but... just saying you should try to atleast talk to some of your classmates. You can't just stay out here all the time"

I heard the door shut and I sighed again.

*Beep*

I turned around and it was my phone. It had constantly been going off since Four Eyes had made a stupid class group on WhatsApp. I was meaning to mute it.

*Beep*

"Ugh!"

I walked over to my phone and looked at the messages.

Bakugo

Bakugo

Come online a second