Entry 3

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ OC DUMP ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

✤𝙱𝙸𝙾✤

𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴:
𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚊 𝚁𝚊𝚢 𝙰𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚗

𝙽𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴:
"𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚒"
"𝙱𝚎𝚗"
"𝙱𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢"
"𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚋𝚘𝚗"

𝙱𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙷𝙳𝙰𝚈:
𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 28

𝙰𝙶𝙴:
14

𝙷𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃:
5"2

𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚈:

"Personality? I don't think personality can be wholly described with words. It's like an ocean, you can't really take all of it in."

■ She's a sweet and laidback type of gal that doesn't mind having an adventure once in a while. Basically desensitized to anything.

■ Beni has a thing for writing and keeps a log of all the interesting dreams and concepts she gathers. When she feels confident, she'd tell a story to her friends. Of course, she adjusts the stories she writes so it would actually make sense.

■ Beni doesn't have any fixed goals in mind and often goes with the flow. She doesn't have a real dream career but the closest one she got was being a travel blogger. Archeologists are cool too. (You thought she would be interested in being a writer but nah.)

■ Apathetic in nature, she can easily come off as cold and unwelcoming without trying. This often troubles her so she tries to express her gratitude as much as she can. Because she can't feel the feelings of those around her, she learned to notice non-verbal cues from other people, thus she can be very observant.

𝚁𝙴𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙿𝚂:

■Beni lived in the Philippines for most of her childhood and is the youngest in a family of 6, which consists of her mom, dad, eldest sister, twin older brothers, and her. Being the baby of the family, she was often pampered by her parents... to a very obnoxious degree.

■Beni is very close with her older brothers, Mak and Roni. She would often tag along with them in their childish extravaganzas; they were the ones that introduced her to Kali, actually. They were her BFFs and, as BBFs do, she shared her deepest secrets with them. When in doubt, the twins are the go to option. Teases were still very much at present, especially those directed at Beni (much to her frustration).

■As of current, she lives with her older sister, Chesa, in New York. Now, you would expect that since they live together they must be close-WRONG! Far from it actually. As much as Beni looks up to her sister as her idol and trusts Chesa with her life, the feeling is rarely reciprocated, much less noticed because of her sister's busy work schedule. She would deny this but her sister is very cold towards her, although just not to a degree of harming her physically... just... Chesa is very distant.

𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴:

^^Her hair color is black and her eye color dark brown

^^Her hair color is black and her eye color dark brown. I just made them blue and purplish here for stylistic effect.

 I just made them blue and purplish here for stylistic effect

^^Left to Right: Markus, Benilda, Ronello

𝚃𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙰:

■ Beni has autophobia (fear of being alone).

■Her name, Benilda, was actually taken from her late great grandmother, on her mother's side.

■Beni is a sucker for lychee.