Gojo Satoru *Fluff* (Light smut)

Warning(s): Explicit Language, a bit innapropriate

C/N = Cafe Name, F/D = Favorite Drink

"Hey Y/N wanna go out for a coffee before we start class?" Gojo said walking up to me with a smile.

"Fine, but it's not a date or anything!" I said crossing my arms trying to hide my face knowing I messed up.

FUCK WHY WOULD I SAY THAT

"But I never said anything about it being a date." He said smirking crossing his arms to mock me.

"Do you want to go or not?" I said trying to change the subject while walking away

Gojo stood there for a moment before speed walking to catch up to me.

Gojo and I have been dating for a year now, he's used to how I act by now. I just can't control what I say before I say it, and when I do it's still some dumb shit that comes out of my mouth!

We both walked into the cafe with Gojo still trailing behind me. We sat at a table before somebody came to take our order.

"Hello! Welcome to C/N what can I get you today?"

"Yes can I-" I was abruptly cut off by Gojo.

"Yes, can we get F/D, F/C, a slice of chocolate cake, and a coffee please?" He said looking at the waitress smiling.

"Oh and can you make the coffee very sweet please!" He added on with with stars in his eyes.

"Of course!" The waitress winked at him while walking away.

I could tell the waiter was flirting with him. A rage boiled in my stomach as a glared at the waitress while they walked away.

Gojo noticed me glaring at the waitress before putting his elbow on the table and resting his head on his hand smirking.

"Why are you glaring? You think I'd go with them after what we did last night?" He said playfully.

"..."

"SHUT UP JUST SHUTUP NOW." I yelled covering his mouth.

I must've yelled too loud because now everyone in the cafe was eyeing us weirdly.

"This is so embarrassing..." I said

I quickly got the menu and tried to hide my face with it from everyone.

The waitress came a few minutes later with our order and I watched Gojo stuff his face with his cake.

"Are you gonna finish yours?" He said 

I could see the words "please give me your cake" in his eyes.

"You can have it." I pushed the plate of the untouched cake to him and watched him stuff it down his mouth again.

"Isn't it too early to eat sweets right now?" I said relaxing my back on the chair

He rolled his eyes playfully.

"I saw that."

"..."

"No you didn't."

We finished our food and drinks and were walking back to the school. Or should I say HE finished the food while I drank my drink.

We were both walking through a park with Gojo ahead of me. I was too focused on the pretty flowers and butterflies to keep up with him. Too focused to notice the little kid about to bump into me with a cup of icecream in his hands.

BAM!

Icecream got all over me.

"I'm sorry miss!" The little kid bowed down and continued running.

Gojo turned around only to see the white icecream all over my clothes.

I pulled out my hankerchief and tried to get most of the icecream off but I could see the spot where it spilled on my skirt.

I groaned.

"I can't go to the school like this, I have to go back and change before class starts, I'll meet you at the school." I said turning around in the direction my house was in.

As I was walking back home I turned around to see Gojo following me.

"Um did you not hear me?" I said

"I'll go with you, its not safe to let a woman walk this late at home." He said looking around playfully.

"It's morning..."

"..."

We got to my house and I took out my key to open the door.

"Stay in the living room, I'm going in my room to change."

"Alright." Gojo said while plopping himself down on the couch turning on the TV.

I changed my skirt and shirt so it could match the skirt I was putting on.

I was in the middle of removing my shirt when I heard the doorknob of my room turn.

FUCK OH MY GOD

"Hey, are you done yet school starts in an hour-" Gojo said then stopped when he saw me shirtless

"Oh?"

He closed the door behind him slowly.

"What are you doing." I said.

"Remember when you said it was too early to eat something sweet?" He said smirking while locking the door.

Why was he randomly asking this question

"Well I'm about to eat something even sweeter..." He said walking towards me.

"What do you m-" I was abruptly cut off by a passionate kiss.

I gripped his shirt and gasped for air while our tounges fought for dominance in my mouth.

He won.

He finally stopped and pushed me on the bed with him hovering over me.

"May I?"

"..."

"Fine..."

The end

Bonus Chapter

"OH MY GOD SCHOOL STARTS IN 15 MINUTES." I said while styling my hair quickly

"WE SHOULD'VE DONE THIS AFTER SCHOOL YOU DUMBASS." I said putting on my shirt in a rush.

"You know you enjoyed it." He said winking shirtless

"Hmm maybe we'll do round two after-school?" He added on playfully.

"Put on a shirt. Now." I said giving him a scary glare.

"Yes."