so here's some practice

Because some guy said in my DMs that I only refuse to write smut because I was bad at it.

--

You're free to judge me.

{d}
Felix was having a good night.

He was wrapped in a duvet, blue and white, locking eyes with his darling. You were an energetic person with a dyed afro that made them look like Pinky Pie. Your fluffy hair was like a bundle of candyfloss and smelled like it too. Your freckled nose was adorable and his lips were stained purple from sweets and beetroot juice. They were watching a movie, at least pretending they were. He stared at you  instead, admiring his face.

They'd been online chatting for most of their relationship and he was still so surprised at how fairy-like they seemed. And the way your hands felt - your voice! It all felt so, so surreal. The film wasn't all that interesting. Some sad story about a dog and his owner played out by itself on Felix's phone. 

Meanwhile, you wanted to make other plans. You cupped Felix's face and smiled with a head turned to the side. "What were you staring at?" Your soft voices (and I mean voices) rang like bells in his head. He blinked and shook his head.

"Uh- you?" You chuckled and switched to a new tab.

"Duh, what exactly? Is there something on my face?" They were playing, Felix knew exactly that at least.

"Nothing! Just... Um, your face. It's really beautiful." You shrugged and smiled with all your teeth showing. Felix coughed after that, to air out the awkward atmosphere he felt. "Anyway, I'm bored. You wanna watch something?" You stretched your arms, showing them off as you caught Felix's stare. "Damn, am I a hypnotist now? I really draw you closer."

You joked as Felix stroked your skin and hummed.

You then strolled across the sites like a searching magician, all the while holding a gaze with Felix. His adorable face, his button nose and his eyes just made him seem all the more perfect to you. How could he brush that aside? They once swore to him that they would love his body enough for the both of them, and promptly pointed it out.

"Your waist is so huggable, holy shit." Felix blushed and buried his head in your shoulder.

I mean, he's getting to the right ideas.

You had finally found it. When they looked at Felix's confused expression, they laughed it off. "God, the way you pretend sometimes. I've seen the manga you bring home, don't deny you love yaoi."

"I'm not denying it-"

"You sometimes think of me, too. I'm sure of it, because we may have different beds, but I can still hear you from the other side of this room. You talk in your sleep, bozo." You flicked Felix's nose. "It's okay," they reassured him when he bowed his head down. "It's cute you love me and I love you no matter what your weird tastes are."