Chapter 3

You both get to the common room and Hermione is already sat down waiting for you to come back. You walk over to her still holding hands with Ron. You turn to Ron and say while smiling "Thankyou." You hug him. You could feel him smiling in the crook of your neck.

He walks off and you sit next to Hermione. She says, "Aww you two should be a couple." "Can i tell you something? You have to promise me you won't tell anyone." You say to her. "Okay I promise what is it?" She asks. "I do like Ron." You say nervously. She looks at you shocked. "Awww!" She says. "If you want I will ask him how he feels about you and that he should ask you to the Yule Ball." She says while smiling. "Are you sure?!" You say excitedly. "Of course!!" She says. "Thankyou. Now let's get to studying."

You and Hermione start studying for 2 hours.

Hermione asks you, "Do you want a drink of water? I'm gunna go get some." "Yea sure. Thankyouu" you say. She walks off to go get some water.
She comes back with two glasses of water and Ron. Ron was holding your glass of water. He gives it to you and you drink it. "This tastes a little weird." You say but continue to drink it. Once you finished it, Hermione asks you, "What are your feelings against Ron?" You stand up and look at both of them. "I-I really like him." You say. You look at them in shock. "What did you do?!" You say in anger. "We put Veritaserum in your drink" Ron says. "What? Why?!" You say. "We wanted to see how you actually felt about him." Hermione says. You look at Hermione in anger and Ron in embarrassment. "I- im gunna go." You say and you storm off to your dorm. You sit on your bed and scream into your pillow. You were so embarrassed.