CLUELESS

AMELIA
Benny had already left the party leaving me, Bertram and Kenny. We were hanging out with my band. They were talking about sports. I didn't pay attention, I kept thinking about Benny, I felt so miserable. I felt Bertram's eyes on me.
"Amelia..." Bertram sounded suspicious. I looked up to see everyone watching me.
"Huh?"-Me
They looked at each other.
"Is it about Benny?" Bertram and Maya said at the same time. I only sighed.
"He's such an asshole..." Maya stood up to sit next to me.
"Don't say that. He's just clueless." Bertram followed Maya's actions and sat on the other side.
"Did he tell you?" I just realized that Bertram knew what happened. He nodded.
"Come, Kenny you too." He stood up and I followed him to his room with Kenny. Leaving the band behind.
He sat on the floor and so did I. I wanted to cry but it won't come out.
"Tell me everything he told you guys." I stared deep into their eyes.
"He told us that you guys kissed yesterday." Bertram nodded with a smirk.
"Everything." What he told me wasn't enough. His smirk faded. He looked at the ground with a frown.
"You're not gonna like it," Kenny said before Bertram can open his mouth.
"Tell me anyway I need to know!" My voice cracked and I felt that I was about to cry any minute now. They both sighed.
"Earlier, I pointed out that you guys haven't talked all day and all he said was "Oh, I know." Then..." I cut Bertram off before he can speak again. I felt my throat become more choked up. I tried not to talk cause then I'll start crying.
"He doesn't care?" My eyesight was getting blurry from tears. I wiped them off before they can escape my eyes.
"He never said he didn't care, Amelia." Kenny put his hand on my shoulder.
"Yeah, your right. What else did he say." I said sniffling.
"I don't want to hurt you more," Bertram said finally looking up.
"Please?" I said.
"He said he should probably start focusing more on baseball. Even me and Kenny got frustrated at him for saying that. Kenny tried to convince him that there is more stuff out there than baseball. Right?" Bertram patted Kenny's chest. Kenny nodded.
I let out a shaky sigh. The boys noticed how miserable I looked.
"I should get going." Kenny got up and left Bertram's room.
I and Bertram stood up. He put his hands on my shoulders.
"Amelia, don't cry." After he said that I let out my tears.
"I know you really like him and he totally likes you back." He finished his sentence with a smile to make me feel better. He let his arms drop beside him.
"Yeah, it's obvious he does. He's probably just confused right now." I wiped the tears away.
"You shouldn't worry about this much. You guys aren't even in a relationship. Yet." He teased.
I rolled my eyes.
"I'll talk to him. Just relax, alright?" He gave me a small side hug and we left his room.
"I should probably head home now, thanks, Bertram," I told him while we walked down the stairs.
"Yeah, no problem. I'll tell him to step his game up." He elbowed me. I sent him a smile and went over to pack my instrument.
••••
I walked up to my porch. It was 11 pm. No one was home but it felt like there was someone. I slowly opened the door and carefully went upstairs to my room. I walked past Jaxon's room. He was watching tv. The adults probably went on a date. He noticed me pass by.
"Where the hell were you?" He stood up from his bed. I was about to turn the doorknob of my room but then I paused.
"Preforming." I felt him walk behind me.
"You smell like cigarettes and alcohol." I ignored him and opened my door. I felt him pull my hair.
"OUCH! WHAT THE FUCK?!" I made him let go.
"DONT IGNORE ME!" He looked red when I faced him.
"What do you want?!" I was rubbing my head cause he did pull pretty hard.
"You went to Week's party huh." He started playing with his hands.
"Yeah I did and what about it?" I rolled my eyes and entered my room.
"Have you been smoking?" I didn't answer him and went inside my room. He followed me inside. I turned to look at him.
"Can you leave?" I tried to sound tough. He put his hand up and slapped me.
"I SAID DONT FUCKING IGNORE ME!" He screamed.
"WHY DO YOU FUCKING CARE!" I started crying holding my cheek.
"HAVE YOU'VE BEEN SMOKING?" He pointed his finger at me.
"WHAT IF I WAS?!" I just realized what I said. I expected another slap from him.
"You're a disappointment. That's why your whore of a mom died." He spits on my shoes and left my room. I gasped. I followed him to his room.
"What did you just say?!" He turned around and got really close to me.
"I said, A.Whore. Of. A. Mom. You're just like her." He pronounced the words more aggressively. His face was super close to mine so I had a perfect chance to punch him right in the eye.

Crack!

"WHAT THE HELL?!" He was covering his eye.
"YOU ASKED FOR IT ASSHOLE!"
He pushed me then punched me once I was on the floor. We started to fight each other. We wrestled trying to get on top of each other.
"GET OFF ME." He yelled as I stood on top of him, punching him. After, he got a hold of my hair and dragged me on to the ground. He began kicking me in the stomach. I heard a door unlock and people running up the stairs. It was his parents.
"Woah, kids, kids!" Andrea helped me up. Connor got a hold of Jaxon. My stomach and head hurt, my eye and cheek were a bit red. Jaxon's nose was broken and bleeding.
••••
After calming down, Andrea had a talk with me in the kitchen. Jaxon went to the hospital to get his nose fixed. I don't know how Connor will react when he sees me.
"Sorry, Jaxon is this way. He still needs time, he's always been the only child and never had experience with another kid in the house. He's probably just scared that we won't pay attention to him anymore." She let me paint with her. I nodded my head. I understood exactly what she said.
"I was like that too," I added. She sighed.
"It's getting late, you should head to bed. Try not to talk to him when he comes back." She gave me a side hug and I made my way to my room.
I took a cold shower to relax, then I brushed my hair and teeth, changed, and went to lay down on my bed. I began sobbing in my pillow so Andrea won't hear me. Today was the worst day ever. I wish my mom was here to comfort me, I got up from my bed and picked up a picture of her to sleep with as if I was sleeping next to her.

                          AMELIA'S MOM                                      ••••Poor Amelia :( Don't give up now that Benny and Amelia aren't talking, I have something planned 🤔

AMELIA'S MOM
••••
Poor Amelia :( Don't give up now that Benny and Amelia aren't talking, I have something planned 🤔. Byeeee:)
-Alice