Prologue

Leaves rustled in the air as Adam was walking home from school. It was about  4:30 when he got home were he threw his backpack on the ground and sat on his couch.
"Ugh, such a pain." Adam said taking his fedora off and putting it on his side table reminiscing his day at school today.
"Guess I'll see what's on TV today." He said scratching his head trying to remember where he put his remote.
"Here it is" he said turning the TV on immediately turning on the news to see what people are arguing about today.
*Lab Scientist Fired after 20 patients of his die unexplainably*
Adam raised his eyebrow at the  unusual news story and keeps listening.
"20 sick adults have mysteriously died after a scientist experimented on them the night before" the news reporter says..
"They have strange burns on their skin and a large bulge on their head." The reporter continues
The scientist appears in one of the shots with the film crew as he starts his statement.
"Those people dying was NOT my doing, I swear on it! And they agreed to let me experiment on them anyway!" The scientist said trying to manage his temper.
"I, legally am not responsible for their deaths as they signed this contract giving consent to be used for scientific gain." He pulls out a treaty and shows it on the camera before the screen cuts back to the reporter.
"And now for the we-l the reporter was cut off by Adam shutting the Television off.
*Well, that is not your average news story.. I wonder what happened to those patients that could have killed them?* Adam thought.
"I don't have time to be worrying about shit like that what am I saying?" He said getting up from the couch heading towards his bedroom.
Adam looks at his pile off homework he has in his drawer and sighs "and all that is due tomorrow... fun." He put his hands on his head and sat down on his bed.
"Guess I gotta do this sometime today." He said grabbing his headphones plugging them into his phone and then starts to  play some music.
"Let's go" he said diving into his first English paper.