6🧨

"so we did only transfer to white chapel to form an alliance with nct

"so we did only transfer to white chapel to form an alliance with nct." soobin muttered, taking a bite out of his apple. "but that's dumb, only 12/23 members go there. especially when they're the younger members, they don't have the power." freya huffed, leaning back in her chair.

"that's why we're all going on a mission tonight to...catch ncts attention." taehyung smiled, leaning against the kitchen island counter. something about his smile told him it wasn't just going to be "catching their attention".

"cant, i have an event with the bar tonight." the girl shook her head, chugging her strawberry lemonade. it was common knowledge that if she had an event with the bar she worked at there was no getting her to miss it.

namjoon gave a smile, showing he was for sure up to no good. "that makes the plan even better." freya eyes the man wearily. "if things go bad, you'll have a cover up so no one will know you're a part of our team." he shrugged.

"what is the plan then?" yeonjun raised a brow, looking at namjoon who sat down at the table with the three eldest of txt. this was how a usual meeting would go with them, yeonjun soobin and freya would listen to plans and report back to the younger ones.

"basically, there is an event thats set up so that mafias can get together peacefully from different districts. happens once every year and today happens to be this years day." he began to explain.

"nct is known to be one of the only mafias from district red that goes, even if they have no allies which is...weird but yeah." yoongi twisted his lips, leaning his hip on the table next to namjoon with his arms folded.

"so why didn't we go the past three years?" soobin furrowed his eyebrows. the eldest boys all froze, giving awkward looks to each other as jimin laughed nervously. "yeah, why haven't we gone for the past three years?" taehyung teased, placing the ramen into the now boiling water.

"they were kicked out." the sound of jins voice gained everyone's attention as he walked into the kitchen, placing his bowl that used to have ramen in it in the sink. he attempted to give freya a kiss on her forehead, but she just pushed him away.

"come on i know you don't like affection but i'm your brother." he pouted, earning an eye roll from the younger girl. "why were you kicked out?" she ignored her brother, looking back at namjoon.

"long story short, jungkook and jimin got shitfaced and started singing and dancing to every erotic song they could even though they were told not to. god the memory makes me crazy in my head, ugh." jin shivered, rubbing his arms as the scene flashed through his mind.

"wow hyung." yeonjun cackled at the red faced jimin with soobin. "shut it. remember i'm older then you two." jimin hissed with a glare before walking out of the kitchen, towards his room.

soobin and yeonjun continued to laugh hysterically, imagining the events that went on that night. "yeah my favorite part was when milkshake by kelis came on and jimin tried to give park chanyeol a lap dance." taehyung sent soobin and yeonjun into further laughter, freya joining them now.

jim gave an unimpressed look to the three younger members, shaking his head while namjoon and taehyung couldn't help but chuckle at how funny they found it.

"hey hyungs is-" jungkook cut his own sentence off as he walked into the kitchen, turning on his heel to walk right out after seeing yeonjun on the ground squirming with laughter.

my throat hurts so bad bro i'm losing my voice so quick