35- kells

this was requested by  IDidntFinishTheMilk . thank you for requesting! 🖤

tw/jealousy, crying, anxious thoughts

tonight, your childhood best friend kells had come over.

his real name was colson, or his stage name machine gun kelly, but nobody really called him that outside of work.

you had ordered italian from down the street for the three of you that were at your home tonight, kells dom and yourself.

dom and kells were good friends aswell, doing a few songs together in the music industry, and they were so good you kept them on repeat all the time.

you had ordered cannolis for dessert, and shrimp alfredo for the three of you, along with some breadsticks.

dom had been setting the table with paper plates lined up and silverware on the sides.

you heard a knock at your door.

"colson come in if it's you, if it's not you knock again." you shouted.

you heard colsons audible laugh from outside the door, then the door opening to reveal a messy blonde- haired boy.

"hey kells."

"hey y/n. hey dom."

"hey." he murmured.

kells came over and set the wine he brought on the table.

"what's wrong with him?" he questioned in your ear.

you shrugged. "i don't know he's been off every since i told him you were coming over."

you shrugged it off as the food came and you all dug in.

for most of the dinner, dom stayed silent. you tried to get him to converse with you and kells but he would barely say anything.

after dinner, you and kells decided to watch a movie, of course inviting dom, but he declined by shaking his head, deciding to go play his guitar instead.

sighing you lean back onto the couch and put your hands over your face, and kells seems to notice your stress.

"yeah i don't know what's going on with him either." he shook his head.

"i don't know ever since i mentioned you coming over he was off." you said, deep in thought. "i wonder if he is jealous i've known you for a while and we hang out a lot." you realized.

"maybe. who knows."

after the movie, kells left with the rest of his dinner and the remaining wine.

as soon as you left you went to check on dom, seeing him strumming his guitar with his headphones in and him looking out the window, the moonlight reflecting on his red locks.

"dommy?" you say sitting behind him and taking your arms around his waist.

you forgot, he has headphones in.

you rub his back and lean your head against his shoulder.

after you heard the music from inside his headphones end, you took them out and sat in front of him.

"you okay bub? you've been avoiding me and kells all night." you worried.

he didn't answer.

"dom? talk to me honey." you say putting a hand on his cheek, only for him to shake it off and put his head down.

"it's so stupid." he said, looking up into the sky, the moonlight casting on his green eyes.

"it's not." you say. "you can always tell me what's wrong. i will never think of you that way."

his eyes began to sparkle and a tear fell down his cheek.

"'m worried that you like kells more than me. you spend a lot of time with him and i'm scared your becoming detached from me." his voice shook.

"dom, i will never think of kells that way. i love you and i am committed to this relationship. i will never hurt you unintentionally. please don't think that. i love you more than you know."

he shook his head and looked down.

"i knew it was stupid." he cried.

you shook your head and brought him in for a hug, his head leaning into your shoulder as he sobbed quietly.

"it's not. you have feelings just like everyone else. it's not stupid even though you think it may be, it's just as relevant and important as everyone else's problems." you say, tangling your hands in his locks.

"i love you okay?" you say picking his head up and pecking his lips. "please don't ever think your thoughts are stupid. you are so smart just like everyone else and you are worth it and capable of love."

"i love you too, thank you y/n."

"always." you smile. "now what do you say we make some cookies? halloween is almost here" you motion towards the kitchen.

the same smile you love oh so dearly came back on his face.

"i'd like that, darling."