todd anderson 📓

There I was trying to find my uncles office. I was at Welton, that one school for boys and I was doing everything I could to find this place.

Before I knew it the bell had rung. Every boy in each class came out and I was wandering aimlessly. It was a little awkward being the only girl.

"A girl?" Some voices said and I just ignored them trying to find my next class.

Before I knew it I was on the floor.

I looked up and saw a boy. God, I wish I could say how much I loved his eyes.

"Oh shoot, I'm so sorry." The boy said quickly gathering his books and helping me up. I took his hand gently and pulled myself up.

"No I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention." I dusted my pants off and picking my paper back up.

"May I ask, who you are  looking for?" The boy asked me referring to me wandering around.

"Um, John Keatings office. I'm his niece and I'm supposed to see him for an evaluation thing." I said to him and he nodded his head in the direction of his room.

"I'm Todd by the way." He said opening the door for me. I saw my uncle in the back and walked in.

"Y/N. Thank you again." I said to him catching my uncles attention.

"Anytime." Todd said before closing the door. I smiled to myself and then walked over to his desk which said Mr. Keating.

"I see you've met Todd."

I nodded trying to cover up my smile.

"Alright. No more boys, let's get to work."