7

'IT'S THE START OF A SCHOOL WEEK AGAIN

'IT'S THE START OF A SCHOOL WEEK AGAIN.'

i sighed at the thought. but i got up out of bed anyways. i took a quick shower, did my morning routine, put on my uniform, and fixed my hair. i skipped downstairs to the kitchen.

i let out a big yawn. "i'm thinking i'm gonna need some (tea/coffee) this morning." i said in my tired voice. i'm really tired this morning because i was up all night last night playing roblox with tooru on facetime.

"i knew i should have went to bed earlier last night." i complained with a frown on my face.

i grabbed my keys, drink, and backpack and left out the door. 'dang why are my feet so cold?' i looked down to see that i forgot my shoes. i sighed and went back into the house to get my shoes. once i got my shoes on i left the house and hopped in my car.

"cool this car makes it faster to get to school!" i said as i pulled into the school parking lot. once i parked the car i let out a long sigh and checked the time.

"HOLY SHIT WHY AM I AN HOUR EARLY?" i slammed my head back onto my seat and let out a groan. "well maybe this means i can sleep a little longer." i said as i let out a sigh and closed my eyes.

right as i closed my eyes i heard a knock on my car window. "whatttttt" i groaned as i unlocked the car to let suga in.

"why don't you come to morning practice and become like a manager!" he asked me. "i know you used to play volleyball and you are pretty good so just come! then you can miss school to come to our games and camps with us!" i perked up.

"you hand me at miss school! let's go!" i quickly grabbed my bag and keys and hopped out the car.

"good morning guys!" i said with a tired smile.

"Y/N!" noya and tanaka said running up to me.

"awww look she's all sleepy." noya said and with that i was being picked up by keishin.

"i'll deal with y/n." he said i opened my eyes and looked back at tanaka and noya pouting. i giggled.

"ow! you didn't have to put me on the bench so hard!" i complained to which keishin ignored me. i turned to look at kiyoko.

"you look so pretty in the morning! how do you do it?" you asked as you let out a groan kiyoko just giggled and let me lay on her shoulder.

"so," i started "i heard i could become a manager! is that true?" kiyoko looked at me and nodded.

"you can be one if you'd like to! it would be nice to have more help." kiyoko said.

"alright i'll do it!" i exclaimed which caused everyone to look back at me. "I WILL BECOME YOUR SECOND MANAGER!"

flash forward to afternoon-

"alright i'll see you guys tomorrow!" i said as i waved goodbye to some of my classmates.