Moving in

Jia POV

Viktor knocked on the door of my house. Both my parents were at home, as it's Sunday today.

Dad opened the door and was surprised to see Viktor.

"Warrior Kent, what a pleasant surprise." He said, bowing a bit. Then he noticed me and our interlinked hands. He frowned a bit.

"Jia?" Dad was confused, looking at both of us.

The situation sunk in to him and a smile appears on his face.

"Please come in" he moved aside to let us in.
I tried to take my hand, but Viktor kept holding it tightly.

"Who's it honey?" my mom called from the kitchen. She came out and saw us, me and Viktor, holding hands. Her eyes started twinkling with joy and happiness.

We were seated on the white couch of our living room. Dad was sitting on the single chair. My house is not that huge. We have two bedroom, small living room and a compact kitchen. But it's my home, my comfort zone. My parents have worked hard to earn it and saved enough money for my school. I am very grateful for it. They have given me a very decent life.

There was this awkward silence in the room. Finally Viktor cleared his throat to say something.

"Umm u Mr and Mrs Davis, I.. umm.. As you can see, your daughter is my mate and.. and I would like to take your permission, to take her with me to my place."

My jaw just dropped, he wants me to move in with him?

My dad looked worried, but my mom was beaming. She clapped her hands together with excitement and holding them near her heart. She was looking at Viktor in awe.

"But don't you think, Warrior Kent, it's too early to.." my dad was about to say, but mom cut him off

"Don't be silly now Joseph, they need to start with their life as soon as possible, isn't it Warrior Kent?" She was smiling widely.

"Sweetie why don't you go and pack" mom told me.

I was looking at her baffled. Why was she is in so much hurry. I glared at her. I just don't believe her. Is she my mom, sending me away with a stranger.

"He is our mate" Ara fumed.

"I am too confused Ara, what should we do?" I asked her, bewildered.

"Look girl, it has to happen one day, so be it today" Ara told.

As I didn't move, my mom looked at me.
"Sweetie, go and pack" she told me sternly.

"But Martha.. " My dad again tried to say something.

"Ya honey, I just forgot, let me get some refreshments for you both"
She grabbed my arm and took me to my room, going in the kitchen herself.

I stood in the middle of my room looking around. My room was not big, but I loved each and every corner of it. My small single bed my dolls on the headrest, my big Teddy bear sitting on the chair. I had decorated it with so much love. How was I supposed to pack it all? I huffed. My phone was ringing continuously. It was Michelle. I saw her message.

'Is he your Mate???' - Michelle

'Yes!' - Jia

I reply and switched off my phone.

Then I heard the door of my room opening and closing. It's him, it's him. I know I can smell him. Ohh that fresh morning air smell mixed with pine trees. But why I get so nervous around him.

And before I could think of anything, I am pulled into, hard strong arms, electrifying tickles, heart melting embrace and heavy panting breaths.

I was pinned to the wall, with a heavy body enveloping me.

"MINE" He growled.

"V..Vik.ktor..?" I stuttered.

"Rex" he said in a harsh husky voice.

"Rex?" I asked confused.

"My Rex" Ara says flushing.

'Oh! Ok Viktor's wolf.

"Hi hi Rex" I mumbled.

He had buried his head in the nook of my neck and was inhaling deeply. He come up and looked in my eye, his eyes were busting blue rather than ash grey of Viktor.

"Hey beautiful!, We have been waiting for you so long" he smirked, caressing my cheeks with him thumb.

I went weak in my knees, and he smirked wider, holding me up.

"Can you please bring Viktor back?" I asked politely, not a good idea to offend a warrior wolf.

"He is boring, you will need me"
he nuzzles his nose with mine and closes his eye.
When they opened, I was staring at grey ones, he was staring back at me confused and moved a bit back, giving me my personal space which Rex was happily invading.

Viktor cupped my face with concern.

"Did he hurt you?"

I shook my head negatively.

He nodded, again talking a few steps back, leaving me.

"What did he say?"

"Just 'Hi'.."

"Did he act inappropriate?" He asked with a frown on his face.

"No" I reply

"I wish he had" Ara quipped

"Ok! I came in to help with packing, and he took over, am sorry" Viktor scratches his brows with his thumb.

Oh! so he waa nervous again, he looked so cute doing that.

"Let's get started then" saying that he opens my wardrobe and come face to face with his own photographs, some smiling, some fighting, and one in the suit which he wore for Alpha ceremony, that I have pasted on inside of the wardrobe door.

"Ohhh!" He exclaimed. I shut my eyes tight, biting my lips.

"I..I want to be a Warrior like you someday" I told him looking away pretending to collect my things.

"Oh! Ok! Sure." He then went to open a drawer and shut it snap with a loud noise, stepping back from the wardrobe.

He probably opened the drawer that contains my inner garments.

"I better wait for you outside" he bolted out saying that.

The day is turning quite eventful.

I packed all my essential things and went out with my bag and backpack for school.

Viktor took my bags and places them on the backseat of his jeep.

We left for the pack house, after saying goodbye to my parents. My dad told me to visit whenever I miss them.

I was so nervous, as new life awaited me.

-----------------------------------------

hey everyone. if you want to read the full story then please go to Goodnovel  (same name)

further parts will be updated there. thanks