Isekain't. (Y/n) VS Truck-kun

This story play's after the Re3 arc in Undead Talking.
_______________

It was a normal night at the small town, where (Y/n), Amy and Jill decided to settle down. And tonight was about to get funky for them.

Currently Jill and (Y/n) were making out on the bed.

They parted lips and breathed heavily.

"Alright. Everything prepared?" Jill asked.

"Let's see." he said and pulled out many questionable items out the bag near the bed.

"(Y/n).... The condoms." she said with a raised eyebrow.

"Jill...the cat girl cosplay." he said back.

"...... Go get the condoms in the store or I'll put the strap on back on." she said, but he already put on his clothes and shoes.

"Bye Bitch!" he said to Jill and Amy, who was currently watching tv, and ran outside.

*Timeskip*

(Y/n) went out the store with his freshly bought 'MAGNUM DONG' condoms.

"Perfect. Time to go ba-"

Suddenly, light began to shine beneath (Y/n)'s feet.

"Nani?" was the last thing he said, before he fell into the light.

"Ouch!" Once he stopped falling, he found himself in some kind of white room.

"Oh, Hero from another world. Please save us." a voice said.

"Hm?" turning around, he saw a women standing there.

"Who the fuck are you?" he asked

"I am the goddess Aria. Creator of Terra, my world and I summoned you to help out said world." she then made a projection of a planet in front of him.

"You see, my world is different from yours. Magic and beasts only known in 'fantasy' in your world are commonplace there. But now a great evil decided to destroy it. So I'm asking you for your help. Please save them oh hero." she said.

"mhm mhm. Alright! I get it."

"Oh thank you he-"

"I decline."

"Eh?"

"I said I'm not doing that shiz. I have a very hot and bothered girlfriend waiting at home and she has a ass to die for."

"B-but my info said that you already died! I can't sent you back!"

"Bitch I was dead long before this. Outside AND inside. Now sent me back."

"I can't do that. I can either sent you to heaven or to my world." she said.

"Meh. Then I do it myself." he said and pulled out...